Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
rokuken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Jack looked around as he waited on her. "Oh man... I wish I can see her in this.." he said mostly to himself but kept it down. looking at a two peace silk white with a short top but a long skirt.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
The princess quickly changed and came out with her old clothes in her hands. She was now wearing some simple sandals, black shorts and a baggy long sleeved shirt that hid her wings. He face was no longer covered by the veil and her hair was down, going all the way to her butt. She walked up to the counter and placed her things down. The owner looked over the clothing and quickly folded it.

"I'll give you 300 gold for the outfit. You can consider your new clothing paid for."

"Alright."

She quickly took the money and gave it to Jack.

"Put that in your wallet, we'll need it."

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
rokuken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
"... I don't think it's that big.." he said as he pocketed it making his pocket bulge." ok... we'll need a horse and maybe a weapon.."
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Well then let's go an get them." The princess said as she walked out of the shop.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
rokuken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
HE nods as he looked at the weapons shop. looking at all the weapons." how about that?" he said looking at at large sword." Milady.. I may have to ask for your power.."
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
The princess stopped and looked at the sword.

"Alright, but not here. I dod not know what will happen to you physically."

rokuken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
He walked behind the store." I wish I was a master swordsman able to defend you." he said as he closed his eyes expecting a change.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
The princess closed her eyes and a silver mist went to him and started to change him. It made him taller and stronger, giving him lean muscles. The mist then disappeared and the princess opened her eyes.

"Did it work?"

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quote        
He stepped back and looked at himself "Whoa... you can do anything can't you?" He said now realizing how serious it was to take her away. but still he wasn't going to let some one die because of something they can't control." I'll be back then.." he said going inside and getting The sword. he came back out with it strapped to his back " ok... and now all we need is a Horse so we can find some one to cure you."
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quote        
The princess nodded her head and looked around.

"It is dangerous to be in big crowds since all I have to do is hear I wish and I grant it. Let's be quick and get the horse."

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quote        
((should there be an accident then? put some excitement into the RP.))
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quote        
(Sure, that would be cool)

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quote        
As they walked a couple fought in side their home." I'm sick and tired of you not helping me care for the Kids Just ounce I wish you Knew what it's Like to be the mother!"
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
The princess stopped mid-stride and froze.

"Oh no..."

She closed her eyes and the nist quickly appeared and consumed the husband. It drilled into his mind the experiences of a mother and with everyone he felt the pain that went with it. All the emotional stress poured on the poor man in waves before finally stopping and pulling away along with the mist and pain.

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
HE heard the crying and Looked to her what did you do to him?" He asked as he hurried her off to the stables.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next