Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Yare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
Here he is ^.^

Name: Raphael/Rebecca
Species: Human
Sex: Male/Female
Appearence: http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/makzii/RaphaelandRebecca--Colour.jpg
Personality: Professional, yet friendly; helpful, dutiful, and dedicated to friends and family.
Background: Raphael was born male to a rather ordinary family. When he was five months old, his parents noticed he was female instead. Presumably he’d been changing before that, as he can’t go much more than a week without switching genders, and it wasn’t noticed because of the demands a new baby brings on a family. His parents named his female self Rebecca, and while he was young it was rather easily hidden. As he got older, however, and entered puberty, it became a lot harder. When he was fifteen, his secret was exposed by a rival in school, and his secret was met with equal parts revulsion and fascination. He entered the king’s personal guard as he grew older, where his talent was found to have its uses; it was a near perfect disguise, because even if a person could recognize him as one gender, the idea that he could switch between the two was too alien for them to even consider if they saw him as the other.

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Maybelle Ilona Jelaya Blue Adamson
Species: Human
Bio + Background: Maybelle [...] is a Princess, but she doesn't wants to be, and so she doesn't behave like one. She hunts and fights, and is bold to her father. She even rides on dragons sometimes. She doesn't wants to get called by her full name, and not by her first one either. She prefers the name Blue, if she had to choose one. And that is also the name she introduces herself with. Altough, the people of the kingdom know her by Maybelle, and call her like that. But Blue just ignores them. She doesn't wants to get protected at all, because she thinks she can easily protect herself.
Appareance: Blue has long black hair, mostly in a braid. Some day she'll cut it off, but she doesn't wants to let her mother down. She also has a fell look in her yellow eyes. Her mouth is pretty small, in proportion to her face - which is small as well.

[[Sorry it took me that long]]
Yare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
(It's okay ^-^ Nice name)

--------

'And you will protect Maybell, won't you?'

'Yes, your Majesty,' Raphael said.

'Nothing will happen to her?'

'Nothing, your Majesty.'

'Good. Go find her and tell her.'

'Yes, your majesty.'

Raphael rose from his bow and walked out the door. He waited until the doors had closed behind him before sighing.

'We don't envy you, sir,' one of the guards said.

'If you did, I'd worry about you,' Raphael said in response. He went to find the princess as the guards chuckled.

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
[[Ty, I hate Blue for hating the name Maybelle, because I love it myself ;x]]

Blue sat against the big tree at the hill and looked at the city. One day she had to control it. But not alone, with a.. she stopped her one thoughts. She didn't want a king. There was no guy, no prince that could understand and respect her. She really was sure of that.
Yare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
(Maybelle is a nice sounding name. A princess-y name. Which is why she doesn't like it Wink)

'Blue,' Raphael said as he approached. He stopped a short distance away. The last thing he wanted was to get hit because he'd called her by a name she didn't like. Of course, after this, she might just decide to hit him anyway, but at least now he was out of arm range.

'The king wants me to protect you.'

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
[[True, maybe you secretly know my chars better than I do, altough, I came that far at least x'3]]

Blue didn't look to the location the voice came from. She immediately recognised the voice. 'No way that could confirm with me' she said as calm as possible. Not that she was calm, rather the opposite! She bet she was even bétter in combat than him. No, there was no way he could protect hér.
Yare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
(Hehe)

'The king assures me he wants you to be physically protected. I have no doubt you can take care of that perfectly well on your own,' Raphael said. 'I have a different theory as to why he wants you protected.'

(I've been thinking of a bit of a plot for this, actually.)

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
(Hehe, sneak)

She calmed down a bit. At least one person who knew she could. 'Then what's yours?' she asked sounding bored. She stood up and picked an apple. She faced to Raphael and was ready to throw the apple to him. Actually, she didn't care what his theory was, she would throw the apple anyway probably.
Yare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
'You're of marriageable age, Blue,' Raphael said. 'I think he's more concerned about what would happen if you met any men.'

(I was thinking...what if she's not the real princess? As in, the princess was switched at birth with someone else, and they could decide to find the real one...Needed your approval first, though Wink)

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
[[That's an awesome idea <3 Gosh, you're so creative!]]

'Whát?' Blue screamed, throwing the apple at him. 'I still can take care of myself! You are a man of yourself too!'

[[Gotta go, CU tomorrow? ^^]]
Yare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
(^///^ Thanks. Bye!)

With a quick movement of his spear, Raphael caught the apple on the end of it. 'I never said you couldn't,' he said. 'I know that the king has been giving out specific orders to his male guards to be careful around you. I suspect the only reason I was chosen is that I'm a woman half of the time, and so have a bit of insight into how the different sexes think and behave.' He took the apple off the end of his spear and bit into it.

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quote        
Blue sighed, she knew he had to "protect" her. There was probably no way she could change her fathers mind. 'It's hard, eh?' she asked.
Yare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
'What is, Blue?' Raphael asked.

Almost Sisters
xMisato

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quote        
'Well, that male and female stuff' Blue murmled. She actually didn't want to talk, she just wanted to be alone and enjoy herself. And she didn't wanted to get protected all the time at all.
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote        
'It can be, sometimes,' Raphael said. 'I'll be Rebecca tomorrow, just to warn you.'

Almost Sisters