Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
Huh. I've never heard of it. Might have to look into it.

Empy

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quote        
Like I said, very adult humor, a lot of sexual jokes. But I almost pee myself every time I watch it Big Grin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
xP I gotcha.

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quote        
Hey peoples Happy Mind if I chat?

I've not seen Archer but I've seen adverts to it, I have to admit I thought it was a joke. :P

How is everyone today?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
Hello~ *waves*

I'm doing pretty well today, although I was woken up by super loud music from one of my neighbors... Ugh, oh well. I'm gonna do my best to just smile today!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
What time is it for you? It's half seven in the evening for me, so I've been up for a while :P Over 12 hours; I feel proud of myself :P

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
I'm on the west coast, so it's almost noon. I know I should've been awake before ten, but I stayed up late last night and wasn't happy when I heard a throbbing beat coming from next door.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, West Coast of where? America?

No I can imagine. Our neighbours aren't really morning people but they're very much shouty at kids people, especially annoying as this is my exam period.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, yes, sorry. West coast of the USA.

I understand that one a lot. There was also a yappy dog, but it got quiet much faster than the music did.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
We're the ones with the yappy dogs, unfortunately. They don't spend a lot of time outside though. ^^; Our neighbors are always playing music or something. It's really annoying.

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:52 am Reply with quote        
My housemates play music really loudly, two of them do. Not loud enough to be heard next door but loud enough to annoy me and my other housemate. But we're not living with them next year so that's good Happy

Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
Our neighbors just recently got some yappy dogs. I swear they bark at every noise we make, which doesn't help the fact that we're usually outside all the time. xD

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Jester Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Oh, no! Rude/loud neighbors are the worst! Sad I absolutely hated living in an apartment complex. Between the crazy techno chick who lived below us, to the nymphos upstairs, to the kid across the hall that would leave cigarette butts everywhere (including right outside of my front door)... My last place was an absolute nightmare. I could barely sleep most nights, let alone relax during the day. It's no good to be stressed out at home.

I am so relieved that my hubby and I moved out to the mountains earlier this year. Smile We have our own house now, and although we have a couple of neighbors, most of the houses near us are just vacation houses, so we more or less have our little part of our ridge all to ourselves. Happy

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:02 am Reply with quote        
as horrible as the old place sounds.... your new place sounds incredible Weeeee i hope i can live somewhere that nice one day!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, that does sound nice.

Adam and I have been wanting to look for a place together, but we're college students who work part-time jobs, so we're nervous about being able to pay for everything. My job is a work-study job too, so I only work 8 hours a week during the semester.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 70, 71, 72  Next