Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"If I'm unfit for one child, I may as well be unfit for the other one, essentially." he told her, as he looked to his cell phone.

"Hm?" he muttered, as he opened the cell and placed it to his ear.

"Hello? Vincent speaking." he answered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quote        
"Vincent," Hollie's voice rang through the phone.

"I have some news, and a proposition for you. Not sure if you would consider it a good idea or not, though."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:46 am Reply with quote        
"Oh, hey Hollie." he said.

"I have news for you as well." he added.

"Michelle and Mitchell should be taken off the 'Active Magi' list for about a week." he informed her, knowing full well that she would know what all that statement entailed.

"And sure, what's this news and proposition?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 am Reply with quote        
"Alright, I'll make note of that." Hollie said, her tone not concerned in the least. She knew that if he was so calm about it, that everything would be fine.

"And that school, Hilda Memorial High, is accepting new students for the new term." She told him, figuring she didn't ned to say anything more.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:52 am Reply with quote        
He was silent for a moment.

"Are... wait, seriously?" he asked.

"This is rather big news... how many slots are open, do you know?" he asked further.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 am Reply with quote        
"Three." She told her brother honestly.

"Not many, which is why I'm telling you now. I just found about an hour ago, and I'm always the first to know." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 am Reply with quote        
"Thank you Hollie." he said.

"I'll tell Kalin immediately, and Casey when she wakes up." he informed her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quote        
"Get back to me as soon as you know anything in regards to them taking the chance." Hollie said.

"I told the Headmaster to hold two of the positions at the moment, since I knew of two that would benefit an immense amount. But he won't hold it for long."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quote        
"I gotcha. I'll let you know the answers as soon as I find them out. Thanks once again, and I'll call you back." he replied.

"Love you, sis." he added, before she replied and he hung up the phone, looking to Kalin.

"Say, Kalin." he said to his daughter.

"Bit out of the blue... but how would you feel about changing schools?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quote        
Kalin closed her book, since she'd started reading when Vincent was on the phone, and looked at him quizzically.

"Huh? Why?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"Whether you like it or not, you have magic running through your veins." he told her.

"And whether you want it to, or not, those magic powers may awaken at any time, and be very... chaotic when they do." he continued.

"Hilda Memorial Highschool was created by a mage that wished for magi children to have a school where they could go, without fear of being discovered by mortals, and possibly persecuted for it." he explained further.

"3 news spots have opened for the upcoming term, and I was wondering if you would like to claim one of them." he said to her.

"And before you ask, the school itself is more like a private school, with better facilities and a more mature student body... and all universities, including Harvard and other ivy league schools, recognize it."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 am Reply with quote        
Kalin just quirked an eyebrow.

"Private school... so it's more of a boarding school?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quote        
He sighed and nodded.

"Yes, dorm facilities would be provided for you." he replied.

"So, if you'd prefer an environment like that, then the place is for you." he continued.

"If not, well, it's your choice after all." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 am Reply with quote        
"Huh. Generally they are less painful to study in." Kalin said as she leaned back in the chair a bit.

"I'd be all for it, since you said they are recognized by Harvard, and that is where I'm looking to go." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded and smiled.

"All right then, I'll be sure to tell Hollie that." he said to her, before calling his sister right then.

"Hey, Hollie, Kalin says she's all for it." he told her.

"I'll let you know Casey's decision after she wakes up."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next