Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quote        
Aurelia moved in closer to the newcomer, a nice smile on her face. "You're new around, aren't you?" she asked, looking at the clothes the other was wearing.

Ophelia followed, blushing a little a the sight of a newcomer. She wasn't good at meeting people, and simply waved back at the girl. She also kept an eye on Aurelia, knowing she loved to play with the newbies...

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Melanie realized that she completely stuck out like a sore thumb. Jeans, boots and a t-shirt would never look anything like a school uniform. "Man, I was that obvious? I thought I was totally being ninja with my exploring." This wasn't true, but she had nothing better to say, really. She gave a little shrug. "Anyway, either one of you like to tell me what the deuce is going on here, and where my stuff is? It took me ages to save up enough money for those things."

"And what's with the ghost? What kind of school is this, where the greeters are undead? Or is this place just haunted?" The redhead continued.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quote        
Ophelia spoke before Aurelia had the time to do anything, knowing the other's explanation were usually more confusing to newbies than anything else. "Well, this is the Academy," she said, trying not too look too nervous. "We are here to help the people who have crossed portals to get use to their new life... And your stuff... uh... well, if it passed through the portal, it's probably still where you were found..."

Aurelia took an upset look, a bit annoyed that the other girl had cut her. "Hmm, yeah, it probably is," she said, still too sleepy to make up any good answer. "Anyway, if you want, you can come with us," she added for the new girl. "We are going to cafeteria, and then we have some things to do, but it can give you a chance to get to know the place."

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quote        
Melanie hated to think that her bag of graphic novels was lying around somewhere, where someone else could find them. "I don't think that's the case. My knife was in my pocket." She realized that she probably shouldn't have admitted that much. But it couldn't be helped now. Seeing that this was a school, it was probably confiscated. She would probably never see it again. Bugger, I liked that knife. It fit in my hand well.

She shook her head. "Anyway, I wouldn't mind following along. A little adventure is always good, now and then." Food wouldn't hurt either. She didn't know how long she had been out. And the sound of food was really pleasing at the moment.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Let's go then," Aurelia said as she passed her arm around the new girl shoulders, forcing her to follow. "By the way, I'm Aurelia, and this," she said while pointing Ophelia walking behind them, "is Ophelia."

Ophelia paused and blushed a little, not use to being call this, and not sure she loved it either, but quickly resumed her pace. "If you want... I mean... I can ask Sam where you were found... and maybe we can go look at it to see if your things are there," she said a bit nervously.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
Melanie wasn't sure she was being strung about, as she was practically dragged away by the shoulders. You're going insane. That's all. You read too many comics and now you're stuck in one. Wouldn't THAT be something? "The name's Melanie, but most people call me Mel." She replied to the spontanious introduction.

"And I'd appreciate the effort." Melanie turned her attention to Ophelia. "I'd hate to lose my books right after purchacing them."

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
"Ok, I'll..." Ophelia started.

"Yep, you go find Sam while I take our new friend around," Aurelia finished. Just as she was saying that, Sam's passed trough a wall just in front of them.

"Uh, Sam?" Ophelia asked, making the ghost stop in his way.

"Yes, dear?"

"Uh, where did Mel was found," she asked, pointing the new girl.

Sam took a little time to think. "In the southern corner, I think. Close to the Dragonblood plants, if I remember well."

"Thanks Sam! So we can go check right now," Aurelia said as she pursued dragging the other with her toward the nearest staircase, Ophelia following them closely after she waved at Sam to thank him.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quote        
Dragon blood plants? Alright, now I KNOW I'm on some kind of comic. How about that? Mom always did say I was going to rot my brains with them. "So, is this like some sort of fantasy world? Or have I just gone insane?" Melanie didn't really expect an answer. Or a straight one anyway.

She wasn't as comfortably with the way she was being led around. But she didn't know where she was going. If she wasn't being dragged around, she'd probably get distracted by something shiney and sucked into another dimension ro something.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
"No, this isn't a fantasy world. Not really, at least. It's all real, but different than the normal Earth," Aurelia said, pulling the others down a flight of stairs and leading them through a small hall. "Don,t worry, you'll get use to it. And it's not like if you had a chance to do anything else anyway."

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
"No chance to do anything else? What exactly are you implying with that statement, dare I ask?" Melanie was a bit perplexed with that comment. The redhead figured that she was either being insulted or it was just that the portals were to blame and she had no choice in the matter.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, there's no known way of getting back to Earth. So you're basically stuck here," Aurelia said, with a voice that was maybe a bit too joyful for the situation. "But you don't have to worry, the Academy is here just for that!" They had now got close to a small exit door on the eastern side of the building, and Aurelia quickly opened it and exited, still dragging Mel and Ophelia in her way. She stopped abruptly as soon as she was outside, apparently a bit confused. "So, what did Sam said?" she asked to the others.

"He said she was found close to the Dragonblood plants," Ophelia answered. Noticing Aurelia didn't seem less confused with the answer, she added: "That way," pointing a small field to their right, before starting to walk on the small paved path leading to the fields..

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
"So, it's a one way trip? Well, that bites." Melanie sighed a bit. If time ran the same here as it did back home, her family was sure to be worried. She wouldn't put it past her father to report her missing. Such was life.

She shook her head and returned to the matter at hand. "So... these dragon plants. is there some significane to their name? Like, do they breathe fire and drink dragons' blood to keep them alive? Or are the just the color of blood?" She based her questions on different scenarios that could come up in some of the comics she used to read.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
"They are normal plants, but their sap and bark is of a deep red color, and both can be used to make various potions and things. I think there is something similar on Earth, but it is less powerful," Ophelia said, leading the way while Aurelia took care of dragging Mel with them.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Melanie thought about the plants she came in contact with back home, and couldn't come up with anything similar to the plant that they were aproaching. Plants weren't her forte anyway. "I see."

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
They quickly reached the small plot of land where the Dragonblood plants were growing. It was separated from the rest of the field by a small fence, with a banner saying "Keep Out! Danger!" in bright bold red letters. "So, who goes in?" Aurelia said, visibly not interested in going in herself.

Ophelia sighed. She couldn't let Mel go inside, as she clearly had no experience with this kind of thing, and forcing Aurelia was out of question, since she was stronger than herself. "I'll go," Ophelia said as she crossed the fence, moving quickly between the row of plants and looking something unusual.

After a minute, she spotted a bag on the side of an especially large plant. She approached it gently and grabbed the bag, pulling it as slowly as possible and making sure she didn't disturb the plant. On the last inches, she pulled it quickly and headed back to the fence as quickly as she could. Just at that point, a small scream came from behind her, apparently from the plant that was close to the bag. Ophelia jumped over the fence and handed Mel the bag. "Tell me it's the good one, please," she said, not wanting to have to return in the Dragonblood field.

"I think you've awaken one..." Aurelia said, pointing at the plant that was now moving its branches around. Seeing the look on Ophelia's face, she added: "Don't worry, we'll just tell the gardeners about it. After all, it's their problem..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next