Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Vickicat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
I'm still too poor to wear anything else. D:
monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quote        
Right now I have no pants because there aren't any for the centaur bases, but I still have the starter skirt thing on. Really when you think about it the underwear here are kind of like wearing bathing suit bottoms so they aren't inappropriate or anything. And I think I've come across more people with no tops on than no bottoms on. I guess I'm referring more to the female bases since guys run around without shirts all the time.

I think for a lot of people dressing your avatar allows you to do, be and/or wear things that you wouldn't or can't IRL. Like my centaur base. Obviously I can't be a centaur IRL but that doesn't mean I can't dress my avi that way. Or on some sites where the tops are low cut or skirts are very short, etc. ~ IRL I'm seriously lacking in the boob department so there are things I won't wear because I don't think they look good on me with no boobs. But I can dress my avi in clothing like that and feel that it looks good. So maybe some people feel restricted by having to wear clothes so they let their avi go without tops or bottoms sometimes.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quote        
I am not wearing anything bought because they are expensive so the only way to go when you dont have any silver to buy anthing is with what god gave you or what you got for free.