Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Post new topic   Reply to topic So whats the best way to not get my butt handed to me?
HenceForth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
So every time I go to battle I end up against opponenets with higher attack and 3times the hp, it's pretty inevitable that my butts gonna get kicked.

What they best way to start off a career in battling? I don't want to spend too much, I'm trying to save up so I can afford something nice for the valentines thinger so I don't want to spend too much on spells or weapons, so can someone advise me on the best to get to start me off?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
I suggest re-rolling your stats, because most of them seem to be 1-2/20. Try getting everything at or near 15 when you roll, and choose your tribe/element wisely. Different tribes and elements will increase/decrease different stats.

I suggest being a fighter will high strength, dexterity, and constitution. :3 That gives you stronger attacks and a better hit and dodge rate.

The help center may also be a good place to turn to.

HenceForth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Well that made a heap of difference, but i swore I had rolled 20's on strength and constitution last time I made my character the first time round, oh well my bad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
Id suggest investing some silver in a evil/purity/nuetral scythe. That extra couple damage that the event scythes lack gets you in and out of battle a turn quicker in most cases. Earning you more silver for the battle and preventing added hp loss.