Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
I mostly got cash because my relatives never know what to buy me so they give me cash and I buy some cool things with it ^^ But my parents got me a Bamboo Pen Tablet (the thing you plug into your computer to draw on). I had wanted one for years but didn't have any money to buy one, so I'm really happy they gave me one ^^

KD_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quote        
I got really cool socks... A couple books entitled Weird U.S. (the first one and the second). I also got a new camera, which was pretty cool... But my favorite gift was the box of 36 Crayola colored pencils. =)
Rilea Python

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't really get all that much for Christmas. I find that when you turn into an adult, you don't get as many presents than you use to as a child. Which is totally uncool. >.<From>w< It made me so happy. I was going to go out and buy one after a while, but this saves me the time and money.
From my hubby's parents I received an electric blanket and pink toe socks. I absolutely love the electric blanket. It helps to soothe away all those tense muscles and cramps after a long day's work. The pink toe socks...not so much. I would probably love them more if they weren't so....pink.
O-o
Rae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
I got two books, a belt, money for some new piercings and lots of CDs.
I'm excited about starting my new book, a Thousand Splendid Suns. It's suppose to be an amazing book, but I can't start it until I'm on my trip since there's a long plane and bus ride and I'd like to have something to pass the time.
It's killing me though, I want to read it so bad. XD

The CDs were of the Beetles, the White Stripes, Dead Kennedys, Iron Maiden and Red Hot Chili Peppers. =]

tigerangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quote        
I got a carousel horse for my collection from my boyfriend. A sweater dress, socks, a new cordless mouse for my computer. Some gift cards from friends and a $500 check from my Dad.
KittinVonTease

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote        
For the most part I got money and gift cards. My boyfriend got me the Charles by Charles David, Ponch shoes I've been wanting, and my roomate got me a really cool antique alarm clock. =)
shroudedgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quote        
I got some new clothes, a fondue set, some fancy throw pillows, a couple gift cards to my favorite store, Ross. XD Umm, a couple movies, Step Brothers and the new Indiana Jones. A roasting pan with various accessories.

I gave out plates of hand made candies with stuff like truffles, chocolate coated caramels and peanut butter candies, toffee, white chocolate peppermint bark, mini pecan tarts, and fudge. It was yummo. I think I gained like 10 pounds just from nibbling while cooking it all. XD
monbohn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote        
My boyfriend gave me a beautiful diamond and garnet bracelet. We've been together for about 7 years and it's the first time he's given me any kind of jewelry so I was pretty excited!
tigerangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quote        
@shroudedgirl
mhmm...the candy sounds yummy and giving it on a plate is nice, because the recipients have something to keep.

I made chocolate fudge and chocolate chip cookies, put them in decorated gift bags and tied on two candy canes.
I gave these to 8 of my friends at work.
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quote        
I got some cool kitchen stuff I needed for my place (that I share with my dad. >.< MY kitchen though Twisted Evil) A couple cool cds. My aunt got me a ticket to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. pic of my nephew when he was 2mo old (he was 4mo at xmas), my b/f asked me if i wanted to try "us" again (we separated for a few weeks b4 xmas) so I got my b/f back. he got me a giant stuffed animal and one of the cds. and his mom got me a hello kitty alarm clock. Happy
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quote        
Haha I didn't get any christmas present. *feels like a loser* Oh well. I was going to give myself the gift of a new Coach handbag, but before I got around to dropping the $300 on it, my boss decided to fire me. So I decided not to spend money I might end up needing. Merry Christmas to me. XDDD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
Yay month laterrrr. :3

I got DVDs:
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Big Fish
Hedwig And The Angry Inch

I got CDs (these were ones that went missing some years ago):
Aqua - Aquarium
Gwen Stefani - LAMB
No Doubt - Rock Stedy
Pink - Missunderstood
Vitimin C - Vitimin C