Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
O__O you are one of those girls. . . U__U I am never gonna get those wings. . . ( only about 1 k so far )
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
WEEEEEELL.

So. >.>; I've been to three weddings; one of which was an actual family member. There is only one successful relationship in my family, and I plan to make the second! I'm not messing up my life like everyone else has.

Yes you will! Post long stuff like I do! *never shuts up*

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
I just got 100 gold for my last post. . .

and you talking about weddings reminded me. . . U__U a guy said that I was gonna get married twice. . . who says that kinda thing. . .like yeah it may not be true. . . but having that in your heads kinda like. . . why bother getting married. . . or avoid having a kid. . .

Also I have been to a few weddings. . . and in three XD

I was in my mom and my fathers wedding ( not my real father but the person I conside my father ) then again with my fathers wedding when he married his current wife. Lastly when my mom remarried a guy who i s a giant dead beat. . . but she wised up. . .

and then I have been too. . . my friend joshes like 4 moths ago. . . and before that my aunts wedding. . . and another family friends wedding. . . and maybe more >_>

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
XDD That's awfully silly. Why in the world would he say that?

I've always been told really odd things. Like "You'd look so beautiful pregnant!" or "You'd be such a good wife! Whoever your husband will be is lucky." and I'm just like "o-o;; Thanks?" D: I have about four friends that, since I met them, want me to have babies with my boyfriend. REALLY badly. I didn't even know him at the time (and didn't trust him at all) and they said "You two should get married and have kids together!" and still haven't let it go. -__-;; They love making assumptions, I guess.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
It was at a healing arts fair I went to out of curiosity. I have a group of friends that highly believes in spirits and such. . .

he was able to pin point a number of things about me and my friends and it was amusing. . . dont know that I believe I just try to have an open mind. . . but saying something like that just. . . sticks in my mind. . .

Lol I am glad I dont have friends like that. . . well then again with my longest relationship i had a lot of people saying we were getting married >_>

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
I've always wanted to go to one of those! D: You're so lucky.

I never really had any friends before so there was no one to tell about my relationships. When I began making friends I still didn't say anything, really. :/ I just let them find out on their own.

XD Okay, I'm really gone this time. Ja!

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quote        
Bye bye. . . and normally I am very quiet about my relationships. . . I hate how guys talk about sex and such and make woman sound so. . . none human. . . thats why I dont have many guy friends. lol. . .

but yeah. . I know what you mean about just being quiet about it. . . however I dont know now. I have changed so much. . . i really dont even know what about me is different.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
I know what you mean about changing. Of course I'm supposed to be changing right now but it's odd when I find myself doing or saying something that I normally wouldn't. XD

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Life is a constant change. . . even if you may not notice it. . .
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
That's true. And even if you do notice it, there are always things changing in the background that you'll never be aware of.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
Completely agree Chu
KittinVonTease

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
Looks like I am way late on posting on this topic, but I'm new to this site and I need some silver so post I must.

I want to finish college and have a career that I can like myself for and change people lives. I want to be able to support myself. I don't want to need a man or depend on a man financially or emotionally. I do want to get married and have children eventually, but before I do all that I want to be comfortable and happy with myself. Until I reach that goal it's hard for me to focus on anything else I really want or desire.
MissHollow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
I do want to go to collage too, need a degree for anything you do nowadays. I'm going to major in theatre though, I love being in plays, even if its just doing the lights sometimes. Thats my passion, while i'm in collage though i need to visit afew places and poeple that i havn't been able to see in along time that are important to me.