Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
I think it'd be much better if the users had to pay a moderate sum of Silver to delete their characters. Maybe, like, 100 Silver for each level?

So, you could delete a level 1 character for 100 Silver, which isn't bad. But, if someone wanted to delete a level 50 character, it'd cost them 5k.

It'd force people to think before just making a bunch of random characters every few seconds. :3

Naked for absolutely no reason.
17th

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
I'd probably just never delete mine. Then there'd be a bunch of unused characters sitting around because no-one would want to delete them.

Unless I'm confused, which is quite likely :3
Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
There are probably going to be a bunch of unused characters either way. People will probably just make them to be able to buy things for their avatar and never battle.

I think this would just make people really think before they made a character. :3

Besides, people that have characters at really high levels probably won't want to delete them either way, because they've dedicated so much time to them.

Hmm... I'm not sure. I'm looking at it from your angle too, and it makes sense that people wouldn't use the battle system as much because they don't want to waste their gold remaking a character. Then again, it'd keep people from abusing the system if this payment thing was in effect.

*sigh*

This is exactly why we should be able to make, like, three characters instead of one. >.>

xD

17th

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
I see. Sounds like a nice idea ^^
Arikana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
I dunno..I think it's fine to let people delete their character for free.
Cause later on there will be an option to change and promote class for fees. :3
Besides, when deleting a character..especially if the character is of a high level, that means the person will have to start all over again which can be like the fee. :3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quote        
Oh, I definitely can't wait for the feature to change and promote our class. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
Scribblez wrote:
I dunno..I think it's fine to let people delete their character for free.
Cause later on there will be an option to change and promote class for fees. :3
Besides, when deleting a character..especially if the character is of a high level, that means the person will have to start all over again which can be like the fee. :3

Ooh, cool!

Well, the "pay to change and promote class" would pretty much cover the main point of the fee to delete a character. :3

17th

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
I hope the fee wouldn't be too high ^^