Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, so for Christmas one of my gifts is Wireless Internet. We got it early since people won't come out next week.

Well, the guy was over to install the thing and all was fine... until he got to my room.

THE STUPID FRICKIN' PEOPLE DIDN'T SEND MY ADAPTER!

So now we have wireless interwebz down on my parents' computer but not mine. I HATE AT&T!

Well, I just got off the phone with them and had a very long chat with a bunch of different people. The first was some Indian lady with so strong an accent I couldn't understand anything, but was luckily transferred to an American person.

I had a long talk with them and got them to not only send my adapter with free shipping, but I also get a complimentary "3 months of free AT&T service".

So I'll have the thing in 2-3 business days and the little code for my free service. But I'm still in a kinda' sweltering mood.

You'd think they'd have just saved themselves the trouble and made sure to send the adapter with it. >.<

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
I hate AT&T

They bought out Bellsouth, which I found much better for internet ;_;

I can't believe they'd be so dumb to forget the adaptor >.>
I don't know too much about computers, but I have wireless, so I understand that a bit. My router recently broke, so my internet sucks for me and my brother, while my dad's is amazingly fast >.>

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
Meh. People make mistakes. At least they've compensated for it.

Pudding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
I have At&t for my phone and internet but I didn't buy the equipment from them, we had it bought from Best Buy, then later got a wireless router on sale at Lowes. We really don't have much to use with the wireless. Just the gaming systems. Now when I move back home and get my laptop that is my Christmas present, then I will be using it on the wireless connection. But at that point it will be my mom's internet and not mine as I will be staying with her till I get my own place... lol
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quote        
That sounds like it sucks...stupid aT&T >>

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Peppiemint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Aww. D: Thats nawt fair.
But oh well. Get up&get Active. (;

Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quote        
its not the company's fault you just managed to get a crappy tech guy, though the comapny should have repremanded the tech dude...

If your computer is a laptop they might have assumed it had a bulit in wireless reciver (and if it is a lappy and doesn't, its OLD)