Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
I'll remember to add him the next time I play. I recently bought World of Warcraft though (I caved finally! Ah!) so I may not be on in awhile.

I tried playing a cutesy anime game once, but it was still in beta development and was kinda awful. lol My faith in them hasn't been restored yet.

Mmm, Scottish descent is pretty awesome, but Kansas City seems like one of those locations where culture gets beaten out of you. I'm probably just making shit up, though. Never been to the middle states.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 am Reply with quote        
alright, i'll let him know. are you having fun times on wow? Hai

sometimes i really wish i played games, but i suck, so i dont. Sweat i played broken age though LOL.

and this seems like an appropriate time to bring up youtube gamer stars pole dancing, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUTpr_5bp9U

aside from having scottish genes, he's an all around american raised white guy. he's told me so many stories about kansas, seems like a place thats culturally alive. i've never been there myself but his mom still lives there, whom i've never met, and i'd really like to see her.

my culture beat my culture out of me xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 am Reply with quote        
WoW lasted about a month, then I got bored. lol

Oh my god, I just watched that video and it's hilarious. I was laughing the entire time. XD What an amazing concept. Who doesn't want to watch nerd guys try pole dancing?

I have no culture either. I'm just a mix of everything, so I identify as American. Those Cultural Awareness projects back in Middle School where you have to research your family history was tough. No one in my family ever cared enough to record anything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:09 am Reply with quote        
haha! my bf got bored of tanks and he recently uninstalled it.

i know lol! i giggled too, the looks on their faces before they started, they thought it was going to be easy peasy but pole dancing is hard from what i've heard.

thats cool, what mix of cultures are you? i had the same problem with that project lol! i got as far back as my grandparents, and a couple of my grand parents. i dont remember the grade i got.

wouldnt it be neat to get a dna test? i kinda wanna know what all my races are o:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
I don't do much gaming but I always figured that "Twist and Shout" would make a good sex song.
fickle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
lmfao, sounds painful! maybe i'm just thinking funny things though

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, Strix. XD