Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Hi. I'm Tam. The avatar is she who Tam plays.

Erm. I'm old, grouchy, and socially awkward. But I'm told that I'm actually worth knowing once you do know me. Weeeee

I'm also rather clueless, despite reading the guides, and I've nearly already worn out a butcher knife. What do you people feed your vermin around here? LOL
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:15 am Reply with quote        
Welcome to Midorea! Would you like some introductory fruit?

*Sits crosslegged in the air and floats a pomegranate over to you*

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:55 am Reply with quote        
Hi, Tam! Have some welcome cake! Pray it doesn't kill you. :P

As regards the battle system (batsys), it's better to post around a lot before embarking, since then you can afford a repair hammer. Using the repair hammer at the forge allows you to repair your weapons (like the butcher's knife) and stop you from wasting money on new ones. Believe me, if you don't start repairing, then it will cost you a lot to use batsys before you get high levelled enough for you to begin to break even.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
CopperSpiral wrote:
Welcome to Midorea! Would you like some introductory fruit?

*Sits crosslegged in the air and floats a pomegranate over to you*

Ooo, I love fruit, but could I have a different kind? Pomegranates do funky things to me. Which is sad, because they're a lot of fun to eat and to make messes with.

KathiraNarae wrote:
Hi, Tam! Have some welcome cake! Pray it doesn't kill you. :P

As regards the battle system (batsys), it's better to post around a lot before embarking, since then you can afford a repair hammer. Using the repair hammer at the forge allows you to repair your weapons (like the butcher's knife) and stop you from wasting money on new ones. Believe me, if you don't start repairing, then it will cost you a lot to use batsys before you get high levelled enough for you to begin to break even.

Caaaake! If it's bad I'll just feed it to the avatar. Wink

LOL I've gone through three repair hammers. But yeah, I finally got to where I was tired of the cycle of just making enough money to buy a new hammer after a couple rounds of trying to get the character to beat things to death with her fists. Decided to just come visit and see about moving in instead.
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
The repair hammer is a great tip thank you, I've been struggling with the battles already, its pretty killer XD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3