Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:11 am Reply with quote        
No, Mum has the actual list of roles in a seperate place, but wrote down ALL the PMs she sent out in a word document, then encouraged me to read it because, quite frankly, she's an awesome writer. But she forgot to eliminate the wolves names from their respective PMs, since all wolves know who they are. So, although I know the harmless flavour that the Alpha converted two people on the way to Howling Wolf and those converts are the ordinary wolves, I also read the names of the wolves which were part of said PMs. Thankfully, I've forgotton all but one wolf, and frankly, I can wait for said wolf's burning. I'm sticking to what I have, who might be one of the other wolves, I can't remember.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Peril

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quote        
That's true. And I like what you said about getting the wolves to help her achieve her win condition. That would be a lot easier than voting for yourself. And haha OK, I will admit it: I was trying to get korrinn to feel comfortable admitting that she is the idiot, when really, I had no intentions of killing her Day 1 when I am hunting for people who might actually be a threat. :P When she said she wouldn't tell me which of my theories was right, I pretty much knew she was the idiot. Unless she's fucking with us. She has a history of doing that. ><

So yeah. I'm gonna move all my votes onto somebody with three accounts in the game. And since I'm leaving korrinn alone for now, and I think Ace might be OK, I guess I'm picking on Sly. I'll plop 'em all on Atom with Gilnara. Let's see how that goes.

I vote for Atom.

Ooh, I hope she'll post the role PMs at the end of the game! o3o Or she could post them now. As long as she removes the names of course.

Peril is also Zillah.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 am Reply with quote        
BANDWAGGONING!

I vote Atom.

WEREWOLVES!
Zillah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:19 am Reply with quote        
I vote Atom.

No longer interested in your original vote on Juneberry?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:21 am Reply with quote        
I vote Atom.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am Reply with quote        
Nah. For some reason, I have less interest in this game without the omniscient knowledge of being GM. Maybe it's that I'm like my mother, a controlling freak. Yaaaay.

WEREWOLVES!
Kal Dranz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:28 am Reply with quote        
Hmm, I want to help "move the game along" by also bandwagoning, but I still feel like I don't have enough to go on to make a decision yet. For the moment I suppose I'll abstain (so taking back my vote on Korrinn, and I'll see what Atom's response is. Also I am going to bed, good night everyone Smile
Peril

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:38 am Reply with quote        
Being GM is fun. Being a wolf is fun too for similar reasons. Being a villager is less fun, I think, but I don't know, solving puzzles is kind of my thing, so I like playing as a villager too.

But yeah... if there is one thing I don't like, it's apathetic villagers. Last game I kept saying that I was voting with Ace and Witch because they were both getting really into the game, and so they deserved to win even if that meant I lost. If all my teammates don't care about winning, I might as well give up too 'cause there's just no freaking point.

And for the record, I still kinda have a grudge against June from the way she kept dodging all my questions last game, so it's really tempting for me to vote to get rid of her. But the statistics say not to, and I always trust the statistics.

Good night, Kal. In fact, I should go to bed too. I have to get up in like six and a half hours for school.

Peril is also Zillah.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 am Reply with quote        
Ah, the joys of not having school. I am unemployed, not currently in any education, I basically laze around all day. Life...is good. *sigh*

Actually, it's kinda boring. I should also really get around to plugging my Wii into the downstairs TV and playing some Vancouver Olympics. Maybe. Or continuing to read fanfics on my 3DS. I don't even know anymore.

SENSELESS MURDER OF OTHER VILLAGERS! RAAAAAARGH!

And Peril, hold onto the hope that you're the Traitor or a ghost. Being one of them'll make the game more fun for you.

WEREWOLVES!
Peril

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:20 am Reply with quote        
That does sound kinda good. I'm almost done with my bachelor's degree (this is my last semester), and I'm starting to freak out about going into the real world. ><

Senseless murder of other villagers is fine when you don't know who's what and it's possible that they are a wolf. It's a nice outlet for my rage.

True, true. The Alpha Wolf could also convert me. Or you. So don't you lose hope either. :P

Peril is also Zillah.
Kal Dranz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Oooh, I'd love to be a wolf then I could nom on the bodies of the innocent, I hope the Alpha wolf converts me too. But like, it would suck being a traitor cause you won't know until you die aaaand you can't be converted.

I'm still waiting to see what Atom has to say :P
kitarun deluin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quote        
So, what is the vote count so far? witch is being surprisingly quiet.

(mule of korrinn torrinkos)
Whitewitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
Things to do like sleeping, chores, letting Kath at the computer...

There have been a lot of vote changes, so I hope I can keep up.

Saxum (1) - Weaseldale
Korrinn (3) - Robot, Korrinn, kitarun
Robot (1) - Flutter Catane
Atom (5) - Kath, Gilnara, Peril, Zillah, Kieran
June (1) - Mock
Peril (1) - Saxum
abstain (3) - lexi, PokeTown Mule, Kal Dranz

We're waiting for Ace, June, kaari, Sly, Dom and Atom. The last three have yet to see their roles.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for being a blithering idiot! I told Kath she could look at the word document with my 'script' on, she said she wouldn't, so I just left it. It didn't occur to me to check for names in case she looked later. Embarrassed I sometimes tell Kath and my OH that when I start losing my marbles they should take me out and shoot me. I think that may be overdue Sweat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
For those who are interested, here are the PMs I sent out - now with names removed! Embarrassed

Alpha Wolf
You saw an advertisement inviting homeless people to live in a newly rebuilt village. Ahah! Food!!! It strikes you as a wonderful coincidence that the village has been named Howling Wolf due to its history…
You are the Alpha Wolf! On the way to your new home you converted (x) and (y). You or another wolf will PM me the name of the person you wish to nom. As the Alpha, you may convert any one person throughout the game into another wolf. This conversion will take three nights to achieve, including the night of the bite. The act of the conversion biting is achieved by PMing me the name of the person you wish to convert, which will take the place of a murderous bite.

Werewolves
You were on your way to join the village of Howling Wolf after seeing an advertisement in a newspaper, but you woke up one night feeling a little…strange. Suddenly you find you are looking forward to getting to the village not because of the home you have been promised, but because you see the other inhabitants as supper.
(x) and (y) are the werewolves! Your Alpha is (z). Each night phase, you will discuss with each other who to nom and will then PM me the name of the person you wish to nom.

Seer
For years, you have travelled the endless roads, originally with your grandmother who was a mystic. When she died she left you a book, a crystal ball, and a note telling you that now it’s your turn. You have never had occasion to use your gifts and training, and having seen the advertisement you have decided to settle down and enjoy some peace and comfort. However, on your first night you were woken by howling from points round the village and realise that your talents could be helpful.
You are the seer! Each night phase, you will PM me with the name of the person you wish to ‘see’ and I will respond with what alignment that person has.

Sheriff
Your house seemed no different to the others, but when you enter you see on the table a gold badge, a book and the key to the jail cell near the centre of the village. However, you hope it will never be needed.
You are the sheriff. It is your solemn duty to arrest anyone you suspect of wrongdoing for a day and a night to prevent them from doing anything during the time they are jailed. As you arrived just like everyone else, no-one will ever know who you are.
You knew that your jail would be needed when last night’s howling woke you up. You have read the book and know the history of this place. Could it all be happening again?
Each night phase, PM me with the name of the person you wish to lock up. This person will not be able to vote during the next day phase or take an action (if applicable) during the subsequent night phase.

Villager
Last night, you woke up to a chilling howling, but you assumed it was a bad dream and went back to sleep. Silly you! It’s not as if you didn’t see the huge pile of firewood stacked next to the jail cell, and the enormous fire piled round the metal stake in the middle of the village…
You are a villager! You have no special actions, just a daily day phase vote.
Try not to die.

Mercenary
After serving for many years and in many different conflicts, you found your age condemned you to the hedgerows and ditches of your native country. You became a drunk and gradually your life lost its meaning.
But one day you woke to find a package beside you. It contained a flask of coffee, an advertisement cut from a newspaper, a map to a small stash of weapons and clothes, and an unsigned note. “Regain your self-respect, if you can, by saving Howling Wolf from the dangers it faces.” You decide you have nothing left to lose, but much to gain…
You are the mercenary! You will PM me each Night Phase with the name of the person you wish to kill. You have only a 50% chance of succeeding, though, so be warned!

Guardian
For generations you and your family have trained with a magic silver sword known as Wolfsbane, and your family have a long tradition of dealing with the undead. You, however, have never needed either the sword or your training.
But now a note has been posted through your door, along with a copy of an advertisement. “Your skills are needed here.” You put a pack together and leave for Howling Wolf immediately…
You are the Guardian! You will PM me each Night Phase with the name of the person you wish to protect.

Village Idiot
As events unfold in the village on the first day, you don’t believe a word of it! Werewolves?! What a farce!!! You don’t know who is responsible for this hoax – even down to howling round the village every night – but you decide to join in. What a laugh!
You are the Village Idiot. You can only win if the villagers decide you really are a wolf and turn you into a lump of charcoal before the end of the game. If you die by any other means, are turned into a wolf, or survive, you lose. Have fun stirring up the paranoia…

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
Me myself and I (Korrinn, Kaari, and Kit) would like to change our votes. We abstain.

(mule of korrinn torrinkos)
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46, 47, 48  Next