Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Killer's Grand Giveaway
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
The counter at the bottom says the site has had 100 something users on at once, I think the servers will be okay.

EDIT: 229, apperantly. I went and checked.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Perry! I won one of the story-telling contests in the event forum! I got the featherses so I would match better. (Also, it turns out it's part of one of my dream avis! Yay! I juuust realized that you can see the names of items in MAD. So now I know what I need to make some of my dream avis.)

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
Scarlet, do you mind please holding off in the Shawl? Peril and I were trying to sort a trade involving my request slot sending the Shawl to her when she sent something to me. One problem later and I'm waiting for killerkitty's response to my request to send back today's item and get the Shawl to Peril instead. And neither Peril nor I want to send the other half back to Peril.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
Also. Questionnn!

Can we donate to the giveaway?
Or is that not permitted?

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know Sweat , I'm sorry Kath, but i actually really want the shawl. ( i didn't request it earlier because one-thing led to another and my dream avi was taking some things into priority)
But now.......with you already claiming an item and shawl open. I thought maybe this was my chance. I'm sorry Kath........I'll let kitty decided on this situation!!! but my request stays as is.
SInce peril and you are the ones making some sort of deal that went wrong? C'x. i didn't quite understand.
I'll let kitty decide Bouncy Heart
She has final word since you didn't use the official re-request format it on the time zone switch before me and i don't know how to proceed x'D. Since that would -technically-...still make me first pick since your request was invalid. I'm sorry Duh.

---confuzzels--
hope this can be resolved! I'm in no way trying to be mean or anything against you!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I thought that reset had happened after I recieved a Fallen Gentleman and asked for an Ndengei Shawl, which Peril and I agreed on my asking for the Shawl to be sent to her while she sent me a Chiroptera Stigma. One reset later, I thought that everything was fine so far and asked for somethng else. Unfortunately, I was wrong about reset when I asked for the Shawl, so that was still up for grabs, and I was sent the other thing today. Upon finding this out, I posted, asking killerkitty if I could send her back the other thing and use my slot for today by getting Peril the Shawl. There's been no word from killerkitty yet, but your request for the Shawl sent me into a bit of panic. I've already got the Chiroptera Stigma and will probably have to send it back to Peril if you do get the Shawl...which neither myself nor Peril want, apparently. (She wasn't really using it.) I'm sorry, I'm just a little panicky and thoroughly angry at myself. Just one idiot mistake, and it's all gone wrong. The other thing was only meant for trades and selling, too, I'm not all that interested in it...

WEREWOLVES!
Peril

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
I feel bad knowing someone else wants it too. Kath, you can request something else for me instead and let Scarlet have the Shawl. Is that ok?

Peril is also Zillah.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
Whatcha want, then?

WEREWOLVES!
Peril

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
How about Lower Deity Parasol? You haven't made a request for today, right?

Peril is also Zillah.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
I have, and recieved the item. I will, however, see if I can send the thing back and remake my request. That's what I was originally trying to do, it's just a case of changing the replacement item.

WEREWOLVES!
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sorry about the confusion guys! I wasn't trying to be mean or anything against you! Embarrassed . I don't want to make any enemies when everything was going so well ^^;. But you know....dream D:

If the parasol is what you want now i promise to stay away from it till it is resolved. Though.....couldn't you request it now peril? C'x//
or did you already request something C'x
*looks*

Oh yeah you did x'D....that is why!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
That, and I have to sacrifice my recieve slot in exchange for the Crioptera Stigma that I already have. It's a trade, after all, just mildly roundabout.

WEREWOLVES!
Peril

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, I've gotten most of the items I wanted out this thing already, guys, so at this point I'm all about resolving conflicts so everybody goes away happy. Smile

I used my request for today to get Actias Lunaris Masquerade. I'm just hoping nobody else wants the Parasol now so Kath can get it for me and keep the Chiroptera Stigma that I gave her originally for the Shawl. I'm not really even trying to get a specific item now, just looking for a way for Kath to repay me somehow.

And Kath, I don't see your request for today... I only see your request from yesterday. The time reset one hour and twenty minutes ago. Hence the big flood of posts at that time.

Peril is also Zillah.
Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
well.............i hope it works out for you guys!
I already own the chiroptera stigma.......and it cost me a SMALL FORTUNE
but an item well worth it C'x. So goof luck with that.
I hope our neighborhood kitty comes around soon tomorrow.

in an unrelated note
I love her avi now ....it made me happy when i saw it >.<, and the talk about mustaches just cracked me up.
Peril

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
Eh, we'll make it work. Smile

I like it too! I grew a mustache myself to follow her example. ^^

Peril is also Zillah.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31, 32, 33  Next