Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, guys, I'm new too, and hating that you have to run around in underwear at first. What's wrong with covering up from the get go? Not all of us want to show our skin!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, and welcome to the site!

There is some clothing on the Tops, Vest, and Bottoms layers, on top of those under-garments layers. Clothing isn't that expensive here though, so you shouldn't have trouble getting a little something early on. :]

colonel cadaver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:39 am Reply with quote        
The underwear makes me feel more in touch with my avatar.

Welcome~ Sweat Bouncy Heart

This is Drai. Please dress him up then pm me the result so I can put it on my profile. I wanna see what people come up with. ;3
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 am Reply with quote        
I tend to like the simplicity of my loin cloth. Although I admit it did make things awkward at my last job interview. Now I just wear the loin cloth In Game.

Welcome in. And feel free to dress up however you like! A large part of this game is definitely about dress up.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, as Chu noted, there is some other stuff to start out with in the sections mentioned. If you think of it, it's sorta like you're entering the wild with what little you have, and you have to work to build up your strength you know? I felt like pretending I was tarzan when I first started xP