Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Zak

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
Hello I am brand new! ^^ I seen this site tons of times, just never really joined it or even looked into it. I don't know why I waited so long, because this site is awesome. I am going to enjoy spending time to figure out this site. ^^
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
Hello Zak, and welcome to Midorea! Feel free to ask any questions, and if you need a place to chat you can always stop by my Lounge thread~ c:

How are you?

::Shop::
Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quote        
I am good, just trying to figure out how to do the dragon wings quest. >w< Is there anything special i have to do?
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quote        
Nope! All you have to do is kill the right amount of dragons. But make sure you talk to Uro in the GGC (Great Gated City) Outskirts via the Explore tab first. Then the battle system will start to tally up your dragon kills, so when you get enough you can go back to Uro and redeem the wings c:
And click on all three Uros to get all three quests, you don't have to do one at a time or anything.

Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Oh cool! Thank you ^^ I was hoping that I didn't have to fight some really hard dragon or something to get them. DX
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Well, the hardest one right now IS a level 5...
One is a level 1, the seocnd a level 3, the third a level 5. Sorry, I forgot to mention that xP
I think Coal is the level One, if I'm right.

So you will have to level up a bit, but that shouldn't be to hard c:

Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote        
How do I level up? I am a bit confused on that. I guess I should go read the guide. <<
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quote        
It's just a matter of getting enough experience c:
Once you get enough XP from fighting monsters, the next time you try to enter a battle the battle system will tell you that you need to level up before continuing, so you just go to the character page and level up c:

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:22 am Reply with quote        
Welcome! Happy
Finesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:39 am Reply with quote        
Welcome! I'm new here too, so I won't be able to do much in the way of helping you other than telling you what I've managed to figure out for myself or from other people.I hope everything comes pretty easily to you here! Everyone already seems to nice, it's a really wonderful community Smile
Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic.Demon wrote:
It's just a matter of getting enough experience c:
Once you get enough XP from fighting monsters, the next time you try to enter a battle the battle system will tell you that you need to level up before continuing, so you just go to the character page and level up c:

Oh I see thank you very much!! ^^ You been amazing help.

Saygen40 thank you for the welcome

Finesse I think I figured out what I wanted to figure out. But if I have troubles i will ask you