Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
I see the Trade icon. I click it and see there are not trades by me or someone requesting a trade with me.

I typed in the person's name whom I wish to trade with under the "Start a New Trade" heading.

I then tried clicking the Select right underneath and nothing happened.

Have I started the trade and it's just not showing that I have a trade request sent out? I'll probably figure this out soon after typing this. XD
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
It's possible that the person you are attempting to trade with is already in a trade? Or they are in a battle.

I'm not sure exactly what the issue is. Are the buttons not working, or is the name not showing up?

In addition, many people on Midorea, including myself, choose to use the "donation method" of trading.

With this method, you donate the silver/gold/currency payment to the seller of the item by clicking donate under their avatar, and make sure to type in a message in the Message box so they get a notification. Then, they send the item to you.

I hope this help ^^;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh, that's what people meant by donate. I thought they were refering to the Donate icon in the upper corner of the screen. Thanks you!