Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I think the events have always run through the last day posted, but I'd rather ask to be sure than give you a wrong answer.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya! I think you've already got the gist of things- after all, you made your first step, and that's the most important (I think)! I hope you enjoy your time here. It's only been a day, but so far I know I do! Nice people and such...And you seem nice too! So that makes it even more nifty to me to say hello~
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Whooooooops didn't see that reply |D

Hello, Juneberry! Thank you for the very nice greeting. I'm enjoying the community here thus far; it seems to be very small and friendly, and I like that, although it's a little empty when there's no one online (and no way for me to make petals, of course).

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
The small community is a tricky thing. We try to grow, but it's hard when people get discouraged by our slow forums. xP I hope that you're patient with us though. We'd love to have new members and be a little more lively.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Yeah, I think the events have always run through the last day posted, but I'd rather ask to be sure than give you a wrong answer.

Hey, I knew I'd forget to check up on this answer. As you may have seen, our event is now running through the 25th.

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I'll be doing my best to stick around and help this place grow, of course. I'm just used to quick replies and the like. c:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
I understand. Well, don't feel like you're being ignored. *hugs* If you want quick replies I'll be on for most of the day, so you can post in my event thread or in Midorean Gamers or Epos Box in The Lounge. ^^