Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Marco Amora

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 am Reply with quote        
Hello. I am a bit new here and cannot seem to create a character. I keep selecting the options I want and hitting create but then being set to a landing page where my option is to go back.

Ultimately, my character is not being made. I have tried to bypass the page by hitting explore instead of the "Go back to previous page" link but it is not working.

I have taken a screen shot:

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad100/mjv1992/screenshot1.png

and

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad100/mjv1992/screenshot3.png

I originally had my element being set to metal but I thought that it might be one of the restricted ones so I set it to Earth but as you can see it still did not work. I look forward to playing this game if we can get this worked out.
Lilykin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quote        
Are you getting to the page where you select your class?

(Also you might want to resize those images or set them as links. They are page stretching like whoa lol)

Marco Amora

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quote        
No, I am not. I am able to roll my stats, pick race, element and alignment but then get the blank screen I linked to.
Lilykin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, you may very well have to wait for Cat to sort it out. You might try changing your characters name when you make your character though. I think it goofs sometimes if someone else has already used it.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not sure but it's possible someone already has a character with your name. See, a looong while ago, there was an option to have a character name separate from your account name, though it's been removed now, people who had a different chara name retained that name, and maybe someone named theirs Gregor. Just guessing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
How would I change my name? It is not editable on the character creation screen. Do I need send a PM to an admin to have them do it on the phpbb end?
Lilykin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
It seems so. Send Catghost a note, she can fix you up in no time. Happy

(I didn't know we couldn't change the character name anymore. Just tried it with an alt. XD )