Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
"That'll be a miracle." Ashley told him with a sigh.

"Regardless, eat up. Chances are Vana's going to overwork you, so enjoy tonight as your last free night." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quote        
He looked to her quizzically, before shrugging and eating.

"Last free night?" he asked.

"You say that like there's an option to have a non-free night." he continued.

"She's keeping me safe here, so it's the very least I can do to offer her my labour until my body gives out."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
"Trust me. Vana's a slave driver." Ashley said with a sigh.

"She'll work you without giving you a break. I don't know what she'll end up doing, but I doubt it'll be pretty."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
"As I said, that seems to be the only option, so I'm not sure why you're stressing this to me." he replied, showing just how hard the drow magic had hit him.

He then shrugged and finished the stew, smiling at her.

"Thanks! That was good." he told her, before yawning.

"....maybe sleeping is good as well... haven't slept in over 48 hours..." he confessed.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
.... She's gained some strength since I last witnessed her usage... Ashley thought as she got to her feet.

"Yeah, might be a good idea. you're sitting on the bed, so lay back and get some sleep." She told him simply.

"I'll see you in the morning."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded, and looked to be ready to lie down, before looking back over to her.

"But... what about you?" he asked.

"Where are you going to sleep?"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quote        
"I generally don't, actually." Ashley told him with a shrug.

"I am a dragon, after all."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh... fair enough... I think..." he replied, sounding unsure.

He then appeared to be ready to say something further, when it seemed that lack of sleep took hold of him, and he passed out on the bed, out cold.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quote        
Ashley just sighed slightly as he passed out, and headed out herself. She knew her sister would want to question why the hell she brought him back, so she was going to get that out of the way.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
-10 hours later-

"Ungh... wh-what...?" he groaned, as he woke up and looked around.

"Where...? Oh, right..." he said, as he shook his head and sat up in the bed.

"Ashley and her sister... I remember that now..." he said groggily, as he shook his head once more to clear the cobwebs out.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
"About time you woke up." A dark voice said from a chair off to the side. When Chris looked over, he would see Vanessa sitting there, her arms crossed.

"Get up and follow. Time to see how much you can stand." She said as she got to her feet and left the room, not even waiting for him to follow her. If he lost track of her and got lost, that's his own problem.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Almost immediately, he felt himself awake and on his feet, as she ordered him to follow her.

He suppressed a gulp, and quickly went after to, making sure to keep her in sight.

He was afraid of what she would do to him, if he were to get lost here.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
It didn't take long before they reached a room that looked like a death trap, and she just turned and smirked at him.

"Alright, let's see how you do in here." She said before walking over to the doors and locking them behind him.

"This room is magicked to be silent. No one will hear any of your screams." She told him simply.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
He gritted his teeth in nervousness, before nodding and slowly walking in.

-A painful time passes-

He groaned as he made his way back to her. What she had done to him was nothing short of torture. Everything was done to test his physical limits, from lifting things above his head so that he wouldn't be crushed... to enduring multiple lashes and slashes from various barbs and blades.

His body was battered, broken, bruised, cut, and almost crushed, but he still had the strength to stand, and slowly make his way over to her.

".....was... that.... satisfactory?" he asked. He'd endured many things, but he never screamed once. He forced himself to always bite it back and swallow it.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Vana just had a rather sadistic grin on her face when he asked his question.

"Oh, quite." She told him.

"But, we're only half done." She told him, her tone cold.

"Have a seat for a moment, I think you could use a break." She added as she motioned to a rather plush look chair.

What he didn't know, was that as soon as anyone sat in that chair, they would be bound with magic to it. Their magic, in his case his necromancy, would then be practically torn out of him and pushed to the brink, as he was physically, before being returned. If it didn't break in the interim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next