Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Aelina

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
At the heavy silence that followed his words, Len found the furrow starting to return to his brow. Which only deepened at his words and then silence following them. Something Penni couldn't hear? Was it serious? Propping himself up on an elbow he rose a brow as Zharron finally began to tell him what was on his mind. His eyebrows rose briefly before his eyes narrrowed slightly hearing that he wasn't allowed to think of it until he was full health. Well that assures it's going to upset me...

Sitting up fully he kept his eyes on the male. "I can't really promise that but I'll try." That seemed to be enough as Zharron carried on and part of Len wished he hadn't, not with that topic. Anger almost immediately seeped back into his veins hearing about a rather familiar bee who was harassing a very dear friend of his. His shoulders tensed, as if he was raising imaginary hackles. His eyes darkened and his brow lowered as low as it could go with a snarl twitching at his nose.

The only thing probably saving him from a relapse was the fact of how little the Blood Rose had actually shared. Looking forward with a stiff posture Len took a calming breath, though the exhale sounded almost like a growl. "I can only guess what she's done. I am familiar with that particular bee." Going quiet as the black haired male spoke Len continued to reign his fragile temper back until his shoulders relaxed with his posture and the stormy aura vanished.

"I can assure you Zharron, Ms. Valkerie will be dealt with accordingly. I would take care of it immediately if it wasn't against orders of my 'vacation.'" Looking to him Len's expression was calmly black if not semi peaceful once more. "However, I thank you for binging this to my attention. She's had this coming to her for a long time and has just used up her last reprieve." There was an almost cold smile in the corner of Len's mouth before it was gone and he was laying back down and quite obviously calming all negative emotions. "I won't tell you what I'll do. But rest assured she'll never trouble Penni again."
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quote        
((HOLY GRAPEFRUITS! 10 PAgES @v@))

Zharron nodded slowly. "Penni is very dear to me. I refuse to let her suffer for any reason. I thank you for doing this for her."

He grew quiet for a few moments, before digging through his pockets and pulled out an old looking bag. It was small and tied tightly with threat that was beginning to come undone. There was a slight odor that emitted from the bag. though slightly strong, it wasn't too unpleasant, but not the overall best sent. He handed the bag to Len with an outstretched arm.

"I forgot that I had this earlier. It is a dried mixture the soldiers would use to relax after a battle or lost of a comrade. It's not drugs, it is a mixture of dried herbs and small plants mashed and mixed together. The aroma is strong and it makes a decent tea. Like many things, I make it out of habit. It doesn't work too well for me anymore, but I'm sure it would shorten your chances of relapse. I am not foolish to think that my little tattle tailing wouldn't frustrate you," he pulled his sleeve over his nose before scooting away from the lord a little. "Please do not open it near me though. I really mean it when I say that it is strong."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
(( TwT Dear god, insanity...))

"And to me as well, no thanks is needed." He assured quietly staring at the ceiling as his irritation slowly left completely once more.

Enjoying the quiet lull that settled over them; Len almost fell into a zen state when a first faint but growing potent smell entered his senses. Glancing over to the source he saw Zharron holding out a worn out pouch that looked as if it would fall open once the fraying string gave way. Sitting up and accepting the item he took in the dry heady scent that left the thin opening in the bag before setting it next to him. "Thank you. I'll make sure to do so." Seeing Zharron's discomfort with it, he had to wonder if the Rose didn't take well to scents. Being a bit of a 'master' and user of them most smells no matter their potency or manner didn't bother him.

Yes he could smell them just as well as everyone, but very few actually affected him unless their were a pheromone loaded scent from a different orchid. Maybe the immunity came with his species, who knew; still it would be nice to be able to calm down that easily without the need of another Orchid nearby.

((......I don't know what to write. =w= ))
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:33 am Reply with quote        
(Insanity? THIS. IS. SPARTA!! yes I had to thanks for asking. Also, LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FTW!!!!)

Zharron laid down to rest on the grass. "How long before the girls come and bother us, you think?" he asked after a dragged out silence.

------------------------------------

Penni looked out, squinting her eyes to look for the two males. She huffed as her search came up short. She turned to Bellyre instead.

"So tell me, what are your thoughts on Aron? How was your trip up here? He didn't make you uncomfortable, did he? If he did, I'm sorry. He is brutally honest sometimes. Even when he's joking."

(that's fine. neither did I XD. Sole reason why I brought the girls in.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
(I thought it was madness. o.o and how's your wrist?)

"With Bell and Penni? Within the hour." He replied calmly before thinking of something. "Zharron. What exactly am I allowed to do during my 'vacation'...? It's been made quite clear I'm not allowed to work; but I don't really do much else...besides talk to you and I don't want to wear out your patience with me on the first day now do I?" Len couldn't help but chuckle actually wondering how long it would be till he did indeed do something to wear out the male's patience.

--------------------------------------------------------

Finishing her meal, Bellyre perked up and looked at the other girl when she was questioned. "Sir Zharron? Oh he's....well he's.......I can see why brother likes him, but I can't find a good word to describe him. He was very nice though." She assured taking a drink.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 am Reply with quote        
(It works for anything really. So says the internet. I SO had that before Midorea decided to be a jerk and shut off on me.)

"I thought is was clear that I wont answer anything that either makes me uncomfortable or upset. But I can still be talked to. I may have some old books and scriptures you could read, if you wished. I was.....'asked' to inquire the assistance of my old therapist from when I was a soldier. So I will be making up another bedroom for his stay. Other than that, use your imagination." Zharron fell silent for a mere moment before a thought came to mind. "And No. You are not allowed to help with the bedroom. It is because 1. Your sister will just get worried if she heard from a certain loud-mouthed Pansy that I let you do hard labor and might have an attack herself and 2. Chryses is a stubborn Dragonfly who needs to have the metal rod up his ass yanked out as rough as possible. I only know how to make things his way because he drilled it into me during his first stay with me and General Azriel."

----------------------------------------------------

"That sums up Aron up pretty well." Penni smiled. "I've known him for ages and I can't think of a word to describe him. Maybe that is what his word is, 'indescribable.' It surely fits him well enough." She took a sip from her own drink and finished off her plate. She got up and gathered the dishes and placed them in the sink. "It is habit for me to put the dishes away. Don't worry about it."

Refilling their drinks, Penni sat back down. "They're not coming back anytime soon, are they?" She gave a half smile at the other flower with her.

Penni sighed as she sat back in her seat. "Bellyre? Could I ask you something?"

"It's...It's about this arranged marriage thing between Aron and your brother. Neither of them want it, but I highly doubt the court will let them say 'no' and loose Aron's genetics. There have been come dirty politics pulled and even scandals when Aron is involved," She sighed again.

"Aron, he's been through a lot. Even before the things with my own brother. After Lyn died, our lord had already set him up with his creeper of a fiancée before Lyn was even buried! They didn't give him anytime to morn or anything. I just want him to be happy. He deserves that much, for all he's done for us," Penni hid her face in her folded arms to catch her bearings before starting again. "He was in the Lost War. He was only a young teenager, younger than we are, and he had to fight day and night to keep us safe. He killed people who were once his friends, people who he fought with but betrayed all he was taught to fight for. How does the royals thank him? They arrange for him to marry some random plant of their choosing. I just don't think its right."

She picked up her head and gave a sad smile to Bellyre. "Sorry to rant at you. Aron means the world to me. We're all that is left of the happiest times of our lives. What I really wanted to ask was, do you know of anyway to get them out of this engagement or even protect them from dirty politics?"

(Rant ftw. Large spaces are places for you to feel free to 'fill in.' Wanted to see if I could make something like that.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
(........*stares at the blinking mocking cursor* FFFFFFF- FOR SPARTA!!!! D8< *beats writers block viciously*)

"Alright, still I'll try not to upset you." Listening quietly Len chuckled when he was told flatly he was forbidden from helping with the room. "Worth a shot." Reclining back into the grass fully he closed his eyes, breathing in the cool air mingling faintly with the herbs next to him. "I'd appreciate the reading material or else I'll just lose myself in my own thoughts. And as Bell says 'that's the most dangerous place' after a relapse." Going quiet afterwards he opened his eyes again, having realized something. "....Zharron, you're not having me stay in your room are you?" He turned his head to look at the blindfolded flower. "I mean I'm grateful for all your help but where will you sleep?"

------------------------------------

Bellyre looked up from the last bit of food on her plate to her companion when she spoke. "Mmm it is a good word." Smiling she finished her own meal before reluctantly handing the dish over. "If you say so." Taking a sip of her refilled glass she had to giggle quietly. "Probably not. Most of the time after an attack, Len likes to just...talk. Distract himself really."

Sitting quietly she continued to drink in the silence before Penni spoke. "Hm?" Blinking and looking up she set the cup down. "Of course, what is it?"

Listening intently as the pansy suddenly burst forth with a rather heavy hearted confession of what was troubling her; Bellyre couldn't help but just stare and blink before regaining polite dignity. Sympathy took over and she lowered her head to look at her lap. "It truly isnt fair for anyone to have to be put through an arranged marriage. But it's becoming more and more common recently. Even our eldest sister is married off to someone she barely knew before the wedding day."

She smiled softly when the pansy apologized for her 'rant' "Its no trouble at all. He as you said; means the world to you." She grew quiet "...If I did know I'm sure I would of tried it by now. I'm not educated in law or politics." Apologetically lowering her head Bellyre opened her mouth to say there was nothing to do before blinking and remembering a book title on Leanthous's desk. "....I may not be." She spoke slowly raising her head. "...But I do believe Len's already doing what your asking. His desk was almost covered in law books. And I think I remember one being on domestic laws, which marriage would fall under if I'm correct.."

Picking up her cup she took a sip with a small smile. "It would explain why he wanted me to bring him his reading supplies..."

(*emerges victorious after a LONG battle with the cursor* HOORAH! >8D)
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
(Sorry, just got laptop back. Also, I finally got to read that comic you mentioned. The one this rp is like? Rights of Spring or something?)

Zharron chuckled. "Your sister is most wise. One could easily loose their life while locked away in their own mind."

He turned his head towards the Orchid. "I'm not about to move you elsewhere. Besides, I'm used to sleeping on the floor. Comfort isn't exactly a necessity to life as a soldier you know."

-------------------------------------

Penni smiled and wiped away a stray tear. "Should've guessed he'd be on it already." She suddenly began laughing. "My older brother was the same. He and Aron were just teens when they were engaged. Aron got drafted to war and my brother was kept at home because our lord wanted at least one of them safe. Since Aron was adopted by General Azriel he had no choice but to go. During that time apart, Big Bro was able to buy them time, claiming to be 'creatig an unbreakable bond' since a strong bond was believed to produce strong offspring. Turned out he and Aron really did fall in love..." She trailed off, ending with a sad smile. "They would've had cute kids... Did you know that Aron's eyes are blue? You'd think they'd be red or a dark color, but they're blue. Like the sky!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Len chuckled in return. "She likes to think so, I think she's trying to be older than she is." Sighing quietly he ruffled his own hair, "Then again I must be biased as my mind is a place I frequently go."

A disgruntled droll look took over his face. "Zharron I'd sleep here gladly, I'm not kicking you out of your bed. If anything I'm already exceedingly comfortable here." He sighed relaxing his face, "It may not be a necessity but this is your home Zharron, you're not being a soldier right now."

----------------------------------------

Bellyre listened intrigued before giving a small shrug at the comment on the male's eyes. "I never really imagined them to be any color; in honesty I hadn't given it much thought....it's nice to know he has such a pretty color though." The smaller orchid didn't know how to respond to so much information, she felt horrible for the loss the two had suffered. If she lost Len or her sister she wouldn't know what to do... "....I'm glad your brother got to feel true love before he was taken away from you." She spoke softly.

[My email lied! You replied a long time ago!! D8 I'm so sorry for the wait!]
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
(It is fine =])

Zharron held up a hand as if to stop the lord form talking. "You will sleep in the bed. When I was younger I've had it drilled into me that the ill are to have the first available spot of comfort. I'm not about to ignore that, it has always serves me well. Besides, this spot gets unbearably cold at night and early evening thanks to the waterfall. If I have trouble standing it then you wont stand a chance."

----------------------------------------

Penni smiled. "I'm very happy about that too. Aron may be odd, but he's a blessing to have around. I wish I could convince him to stay here. I know he'll sneak visits once he leaves, but I'll miss him. He's all I have left of my true family..." She trailed off before a determined look took hold on her face.

"............The boys have been gone too long. We should go make sure Aron hasn't killed Len and hidden him somewhere. Besides," Penni grinned like a Cheshire cat. "My "Aron is being a difficult soldier on medical needs" senses are tingling."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
Len looked at the other, quieted with the rise of Zharron's hand. The droll relaxed look remained on his face as the Rose spoke and denied him again. "Something tells me no matter what I say or do I'm going to lose." Tired and not wishing to start an argument with another flower, Leanthos let it go and simply made himself comfortable on the ground for the time being. "Alright Zharron, just make sure not to ignore your own needs."

---------------------

Bellyre gave a soft laugh at the others' words and stood. "Lets check on them then, I'm sure Len's being stubborn himself." Even though she looked at peace, Bellyre couldn't help but have her head churn with new respect for the woman next to her. She'd gone through so much and still kept her pleasant demeanor and even head. Honestly if they switched places she didn't know how well she would of fared in her stead.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
At Len's words, Zharron fell silent. "Zharron! You did it again! What am I going to do with you, love-bud? You take care of everything and everyone, even those that do not need it, and yet you just seem to make sure to ignore your own needs. Haven't I told you a hundred times before not to ignore yourself? you're just as important as any other, love-bud. Remember that, please?"

Zharron swallowed the lump that had grown in his throat, and took a deep breath to regain himself. He would not loose himself while Lord Leanthos was here. Not while Lady Bellyre nor Penni where near. As much as he hated to do so, he pushed Evalyn from his mind...and was rewarded by an armful of Penni.

"Aron...What have you and Len been arguing about? Don't lie to me by denying it all Aron, I know you, you stubborn old soldier. What went on?" Demanded Penni from her perch on her friend's chest.

"...Sleeping arrangements..." mumbled the soldier.

The girl raised an eyebrow, "Slee-ment what now?" She turned to the Orchid lord, "What were you two talking about just now?"