Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
It has nothing to do with the bestest friend I could ever ask for. It has to do with a job where every manager I have aside from one makes me feel as if I am failing at the new job that have put me to. I mean how am I supposed to get it right if they don't actually train me in what I am doing wrong. I just can't feel good about myself when I am made to feel like a failure at a job I worked my ass off to get. Also I walk with a permanent limp on my right leg due to a knee injury that I sustained back when I was 12.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Anyways, you can still walk.
Have you tried talking to someone there about the training?

Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
Huh what? I think I missed something here. xD;
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I have and they treat me or look at me as if I am stupid. It's like why did you put me in the position if all you wanted me to do was fail.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
@Illusion - Koyi thinks she's worthless. She's not.
My girlfriend's no longer my girlfriend.
@Koyi - Can I hug you?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
If you were here in person yes and internet hug also yes. I love hugs so yeah anyway *Hugs* Also what happened with you and your no longer girlfriend.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quote        
Told me that she didn't feel it was fair for us, for me to have feelings for her but for her not to have as much towards me.

Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Ah I see. Yeah I already knew that Koyi wasn't feeling good.

Koyi, as for them putting you in a position that you feel you will fail you should tell them that you need more training if they want you to succeed but if they want to just like yell at you or something I think you could always bring it up to HR if where you work has a HR center that is. Other wise I would suggest reporting the company or something because that is bull. You shouldn't have to feel so pressured to do good at your work without the necessary training to do so.

Neo, that's too bad man. *huggles* Are you feeling ok, did you find someone else already or are you just meh? D: Kind of waiting it out and thinking about things, you know? She was younger than you right?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Meh, and pissed because I put a lot of time into it, and I saw it coming, and I should pulle dthe trigger first, and what a compound sentence this is, and I am still a lil' angry that I spent $120+ for her family's gifts, and my mom bought them all gifts, and she spent around $30 for all of us.

Illusion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
Oh ouch, I can understand how that can be very annoying as well! > A> Because in a sense you feel like you've been used, and quite possibly that might be the case and then again on the other hand it may not be. The thing is you can never tell for certain, but it is a sad turn of events. I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you.

What about your guy friend though? Or do you not feel comfortable talking to him about the problem anymore since he isn't talking to you? = 3=
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, I guess I might feel semi-used. As for the guy, I don't know what to say to him. I said I'm sorry, it just makes me feel guilty to talk with him.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
I have no idea what to say to any of this. I suck when it comes to relationship help of any sort really. Seeing as I well I don't deal with such things very often anymore and go for long periods of time before dating again after having been with people. Just the way I work I guess I dunno. Meh anyway I am not feeling the way I was anymore I just get into depressive states from time to time and it takes me a bit to get out of them.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I understand. I hit those too.
I have the worst headache right now. Well, actually, I have had worse, anyways, I think its a migraine.
EDIT: I shouldn't write things at night, because I obviously can't think too well. I wrote him this message:
message wrote:
I am a man. I am no longer with that girl, but I still have my eye on another. It'll take a lot to make me love you like that. I will admit I love you like I love my fellow man, like a brother, but it'd take true personal connection.
I know I somewhat implied in our previous conversations that I might come back to you, but I never said definitely. I wanted to explore my horizons.
Granted, there is an obvious fear of me ending up going to like guys and find out halfway through that I like girls, but I've already got that on my reputation(very small portion of my mind, after all, reputations can be forgotten). There's also that nervousness with new things, and the fact that I wish to become a public figure. I may suck at pronunciation, be abnormally shy, not connect with people as I should, always correcting people's grammar, and be a bit naive on some issues, but I will get there.
Long story short, I need to rule the world. Being alone will be the easiest way, but having a man to back me up would mean a lot, too. Maybe we can share some beers/sodas and make some poor decisions together sometime soon though. I know I'm quite contradicting here. It's just that at this point in my life, it's alright to make a mistake or two, and it's hard for me to accept that. I'm a perfectionist, and it really bothered my ex-gf. If I can make a risk, and the results turn out either way, at least I learned something about myself or the world.
Only one thing: My parents can never find out about you/whatever this relationship is. They are very against gay rights and abortion, and they won't listen to reason. But then, I'm on the other side of the spectrum. Give everything a chance. Kill if you want, it's only cause and effect. A life lost is merely an organism decaying. I'm fucking crazy, I know.

Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
So what I get from your message that you're writing to him is that you are possibly going to give him another chance, as long as it's kept under wraps?

I mean I guess that's cool but some people feel it's not fair to hide their love. I kept my relationship under the wraps for a long time. I just recently contacted my dad and step mother and she told me that she already knew for a long time. She said that she knows that I know their beliefs but that she wanted her kids to be happy. It overjoyed me so much and it really did give me a lot of hope.

I know that sometimes you can doubt your family for all it's worth, I know I did, which is one of the reasons I kept it to myself for so long. The only thing is I was the one hurting myself not my family. If you have no other place to go then maybe it's best kept under wraps until you're on your own. However you wanna live your life with who you wanna live your life is your decision alone. You also have the power to do it when you want. So if you want to tell them now or later or not at all is completely up to you.

Good luck with the other girl you're eye balling! Keep a cool head though, don't dwindle on the past, girls don't tend to like that. They generally don't like hearing about that "other" girl. However, they for some reason LOVE hearing a victimized sap story though. As in "pity me I was dumped" sort of way. Just don't mention TOO much about the other girl, like things you liked/missed about her or give them your pet peeves from her such as: "she would always leave something a certain way that drove you nuts". Because any reminder of what you had or if they resemble something that you HAD will drive them nuts. Trust me I know a lot of women like this. So tread lightly, it's my best advice.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
Shit. That is what it says. Like I said, it was stupid to write that late.
Hell, all my last gf knew about the previous one is that her name was Casey and that she was a friend of a mutual friend.
I've been trying to remember that "The greatest risk is not taking any risk at all." and that you will regret what you didn't do more than what you did do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 77, 78, 79  Next