Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Ashes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Patty smiled reassuringly, "Well things are weird duh! But We always get through it Liz!" Patty jumped up from her chair kicking it back in excitement. "Besides how fun would it be to kill a witch?" She giggled excitedly.

Kid tapped his foot absently there no rhythm to it just a simple tap, Black Star's voice interrupted his thoughts. "I feel better," he murmured quietly. Turning his head towards the other meister Kid nodded, "I told Liz and patty about the curse and Forcas. I'm not sure what they plan on doing now. We don't have too much time to waste I don't know if there are any sort of side-effects to this curse or if its reversible I-" Kid stopped himself from continuing and frowned to himself, "Sorry I didn't mean to ramble on like that. Either way Liz and Patty are discussing something important so I'm simply waiting for their decision." The ex-reaper murmured looking away from Black Star he sighed softly.

LOL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
“Didn’t you hear what Kid said?” Liz said, though she wasn’t entirely expecting to find out that her younger sister had been paying attention. “This… this thing isn’t a witch. Patty, this thing turned Kid into a human. That means he’s like us now.” Well, not entirely… “That means he can die.”

That was the thought that troubled the older sister the most. It had been easy to be a bit disconnected by the reaper because, in the back of her mind, he was always going to be there. But for him to actually be weak now and be vulnerable… “Maybe we’ve overstayed our welcome here,” she murmured softly. “It’s not like we’re gonna get a better chance than this.” This was in reference to their original plan of simply mugging and leaving their meister.
~~~

“You look a lot better,” Black Star offered. When Kid started to just blabber on about his conversation with the sisters the assassin just nodded – there wasn’t much he could add to that. He told them. Good. Now hopefully Liz won’t want my blood, he thought, relieved.

Kid definitely wasn’t acting happy, though, and the blue-haired boy frowned. “What are they discussing Kid?” he asked slowly, unsure if he wanted to know the answer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quote        
Patty frowned slightly kicking at the table legs thoughtfully, for once she was really thinking over this and nodded, "Yeah I guess so." She sighed softly twisting a strand of hair on her fingers thoughtfully. One way or the other she was okay as long as she got to stay with Liz so if leaving Kid was what Liz wanted then Patty would go and make the most of it. She rocked on her heels and grinned at Liz. The thought of Kid being able to die made Patty doubtful though what all would change about him? "So what are we gonna do Liz?" Patty asked her grin widening.

Kid frowned slightly staring at the ground for a few moments. "Liz thinks this was your fault. Or that's what I got from the conversation. She wanted you to leave so she's discussing it with Patty." He kept his voice surprisingly level but a mass of emotions was running over him now emotions he hadn't been so in tune with as a shinigami. He shook his head, More mind games.