Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Jay looks at her "you can't see it the way i can, thats good, a beautiful person deserves to see beautiful things" he said as he looks back down and out at the barren waistland. Was it her powers of light and his of dark that keept this beautiful world of her seperate. I should never have taken that dam orb he growled to himself. he looked around to see if any angels and demons had followed them... nothing..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
((I thought it was Monica with the powers of dark and him with the powers of light))

Monica suddenly realized how hungry she was, after several days of eating nothing. She eagerly reached out a hand towards an apple hanging from a low branch of a tree and closed her hands around it. She pulled it off, then another one. 'Jay, want an apple? You've got to be able to see this.'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
jay shoo khis head. No oit was him with the powers of light. so why did everything look so beautiul to her and dead to him? he shook his head and sighed. "Monica we got to get out of this place now" he said as he grabbed her hands. "I think maybe the orb is slowly trying to taint you, and it effects those around us. " an explosion happened in the distance and Jay shuddered, he formed a swrod from his magic and growled.