Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
Definition of Artwhore
A person who does all that they can to get art..Even if it means selling their cat. ;D

Do you love art so much that it's driving you, your friends or your family insane? Can't get enough of the chibis? Don't worry,you're not alone and it's most definitely not an addiction! This thread welcomes all of you artwhores (and civilians as well~) that will do anything (or close enough to it) to get that sweet, sweet art lovin'.
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
The Rules

With anything, there comes a set of rules/regulations that people need to follow. Nobody likes them but they keep things in order. =x

1. This thread is for chatting and is meant in a comical aspect of artwhoring.Everyone is welcome, artwhore or not! In no way is trying to offend anyone and if it does in any event..Well..I'm sorry.. But also know that nobody is forcing you to be here, so if you really don't like it in here, don't post. o xo

2.Follow Midorea's rules and ToS, keep it in your pants, all of that good stuff. Also, treat fellow posters/artwhores with respect. We're all here just to chat and have a good time.

3.I will eventually be appointing people I trust to be thread moderators, whoever they may be will have moderating powers and will be looking over the thread while i am absent. If they report to me that someone is causing a problem, you will be asked to leave. Second offense is when we bring a moderator into the mix. Please try to behave. =)

4. Please, please try to type out your words correctly. It's a pet peeve of mine to see l337 speak or extreme cases of chatspeak. @_@;

5. Don't get offended by any of my decisions regarding a few of the thread's features that will come up briefly.

6. I reserve all rights to add or edit rules as I see fit. c;
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
The Artwhore Help Ads
Now, this is a post for all of you seeking art, but can't seem to get enough in a good amount of time. If you ask politely and post this little form (look below), I will add your name up here with a link to your request thread so long as it is on Crysandrea.

{Add me, please!
Username:
Thread Link, Clickable image, Etc: }
Yashika

Stylin' Avi of the Week
Yes, I run my own. :> It serves as a sort of thank you for posting in my thread. Every Monday I will choose the avatar of a person who has been overly active in my thread and leave it in this post until the next Monday. I might even give a little prize if my funds allow it. So dress to impress and get posting! Happy

This week's AoTW:
Yashika

The Regulars
A white list for all of the awesome people who usually stop by. c: If a username is in teal, then they're thread mods, if it's in medium purple It's a thread admin.

Yashika- Creator of the thread.
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
Res'd
Yashika

Res'd
Yashika

Res'd
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
Open. :>
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Yashika wrote:
The Rules
2. Follow Crysandrea's rules and ToS

3. Second offense is when we bring a Crysandrea moderator into the mix. Please try to behave. =)

Teehee. xD

BUT YES. I am indeed an artwhore, although I'm very picky and I won't get it if I don't think my avatar at the time is good enough. Unless it's free. xD

I have not characters and such to get art of, so <3 Avi art.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
WHOOPS. xD Wrong site. I get distracted since I have like 20 tabs open.;w ;'

Nothing wrong with getting avi art. =3 It's just i, myself, prefer OC art since I have so many. @ u@
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I've tried to make OCs for stuff in the past but I just can't seem to do it. </3 I'd love to get art of them if I had any.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
Well, you can always try dollmakers if you wanna start small. ^0^ Or maybe be inspired by other's OC's? ;O
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
I used to like playing around on doll sites all the time~ Don't remember any of the good ones though. ^^;

Have you made an OC like that?

Yashika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
I've actually done it before and it's a lot of fun. I know a really good one is dolldivine.com :3