Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
I agree that an auction might not be the best option, but if strict rules were put in place a long with some "handicaps", I'm sure it would be a great feature to add.
Perhaps have different tiers for auctions, like you can only bid if you've been a member for less than a month, and then have auctions for older members as well.
Perhaps even take it a step further, and have auctions that require you have a certain amount of posts. (to encourage activity, so say the better the items the more posts required)

Squids post also just gave me an idea! We could have a random event that gives out raffle ticket items, each one assigned a certain number. At the end of the month I could hold the raffle and select say 5 different numbers, and the users who have the winning raffle ticket gets a prize of some sort.

I'm not sure how hard that would be to code, but it sounds simple enough that perhaps even I could do it. Will be something to look into in the future!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Squid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
    Ooh. A restriction on post limit seems like a good idea!

And I'm glad to have been able to offer you a spot of inspiration! As a prize, I get a handicap in the first auction for turkey wings, right? ;D