Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
"If I am unfortunate enough to have a Beautiful but Innocent Daughter, as opposed to a Beautiful but Wicked Daughter, I will unconditionally love and nurture her, and be as supportive as possible of any budding romantic relationship with potential young Heroes. This will a) delay Heroic action while I study his strengths and weaknesses, b) cause emotional conflicts within the Hero that will encourage fatal hesitations or mistakes, c) provide another chance for my daughter to see things my way before I'm forced to eliminate her." The evil queen looked down at the child in her arms and sighed. "However her eyes say she will turn out to be a kind young woman, so I shall use this to my advantage"

♥♥♥♥♥

So this rp i need one person to play the prince, I will be the princess and the queen wont be thrown into it very much ^^ the basic plot is the queen needs to find a suitor to currupt and make her knight but when she has a daughter who turns out to be pure she finds a slight delay and a great challenge, She must find a suitor for her daughter. But if the daughter turned out to be as kind as she feared she would kill her ^^ let the randomeness commince!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quote        
I'll play the prince if you'll have me.
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
yay ok g for it u want to strt or me?