Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum

Are you my Partner?
Pick Me
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
I'll pass
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Alyssia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 am Reply with quote        
So I was thinking that I may be interested in starting an rp here. I don't mind working with plots, or just wining it. Romance is fine, as well are most other things. Feel free to make suggestions as well.
At the moment I'm interested in doing a romance/fantasy kind of things involving mysterious past lives, curses, lies, and anything else that would cultivate some drama. Will it all work out in the end who knows.
Aside from that idea, I think something revolving around a school would be fun, with inter-dimensional travel and escaped convicts posing as students, only because I've never done one revolving around school before.
Tell me what you think and share what your up for as well. I'll be more than happy to listen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I've been roleplaying for 12 years now and I have rped in several different types of rp. If you can get this started, I'd be happy to roleplay with ya ^-^
Alyssia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
Hi there RavenFlames, can I call you Raven for short?

Do tell which plot idea you were interested in more though. I can't say that I've got either of them fully developed, but knowing which one you like will let me know which one to spend more time on. Also are you looking for a small group or a onexone?

Oh before I forget are there any ideas that you wish to submit? Or are there any preferences that you would like for me to know about before I start working on this?

Bouncy Heart This is my 100th Post Happy Bouncy Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
Sure, you can call me Raven ^^
I really like the Fantasy idea! That's what I'm mostly into. I'll get back to you on some ideas that I might have. It really doesn't matter to me if it's one on one or a full scale rp, lol.

I have no preferences, honestly. I'll just go with the flow, lol

Alyssia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 am Reply with quote        
Hello Raven~ I wanted to let you know I was going on Holiday tomorrow. I'll work on the plot and characters while I'm away and hopefully I'll have something nice to post of you. I should be back Monday or Tuesday.

I think that I should be able to check on this thread before I leave though so if there's anything you'd like to add before I go please do share.