Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Closed - Please Lock?
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quote        

THIS THREAD IS DONE!

NO MORE POSTING! NONE! WHATSOEVER! D<

Naked for absolutely no reason.
iCrayola

Yah, I miss read your post. I thought it say I have a major problem with other languages.
Angel

No. More. Posting.

If you want to debate this, go elsewhere.

iCrayola

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
That a way Angel! Way to do the right thing!
*Jumps up for a high five*
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
Angel wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Because if you can't understand it, you can't mod it, and then it becomes spam, it a very simple thing. Why should someone come here speak in a language no one can mod?

Okay, so let's just put a big rule saying "We don't want you if you can't speak English".

Why not tell the Russian girl pixeling our hair to stop because her first language wasn't English? I mean she couldn't possibly speak English as well as us.

Look, Cat has spoken. It's not against the rules.

Can a Mod please come and lock this thread?

It wouldn't be rude as many sites do this, and most who can't speak English or not very well know this, which is why most people I speak to(on English speaking sites) from other countries(where English is not the native language) know at least some English to be able to communicate with me.

If they can not speak English, then they can use a translator.(But sometimes that can end up with un-wanted result. Duh ) Thats what I do when I got to non-English sites.. I don't expect them to allow me to speak English.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quote        

Seriously Vito/Crayola, stop posting.

Don't post a response to this post.

PM me if absolutely necessary.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
I shall be locking this. I will look into more when I have time, but for now the rules will stay as they are.
Thanks for your feedback Rei, and everyone who posted their thoughts about this. I belive it has been discussed enough, so please don't be upset with me as I am just doing what I think is best.

Thanks.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3