Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Trollin'

But seriously, this is another one of those "prompting feedback" threads of mine.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think of these? Would you like to see them more often, or do you even really care?

Disclaimer: This is all my doing. It's completely independent from the rest of the staff, so don't confuse what I say in here with what the general consensus of the staff is.

What types of forum events do you all enjoy? By this, I'm asking about threads run by staff members during site events. Roleplays? Posting? Auctions? Creative contests? Design contests? Trivia? Any suggestions for something that we haven't tried?

I have my ideas and intentions already thought out, but I'd like to know more about what the community thinks to make sure that I'm doing the right thing, and to make things more enjoyable for everyone, so please, give me some feedback and suggestions. :] Everyone's opinion matters.

I like typing in small text to annoy people and make them curious.

Would you all enjoy to see threads like this outside of events? They may or may not have a plot, rhyme or reason; they'd be randomly planned and hosted, and they'd last for random periods of time. Basically on a "whenever Chu feels like it/is free" basis. Other staff members MAY get involved, but only if they wanted to.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
I know, I don't even know why I'm still here. D<

I like these threads, Chu. It's great for people that don't normally think of feedback-y things to say on there own. Or something. >< That was going somewhere.

I really like posting, contests of all kind, trivia, and those 'quote when I post ___' threads. I also really liked your decoding messages thing last time, and Maeve's exploring/hunting forum event from the summer. I'm not sure where those two fit in. ^^;; I like raffles, too.

Stop that you evil woman. DDD:

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
You don't need to categorize what threads you like, I just want some feedback. :] Thanks, Ace.

I'm about to add another, slightly related question to that post.

ecco

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
yessss i want more stuff to do between events XD i get bored easily *rolls around*

wait, no, thats a total lie! im super easily amused... but it just makes things more fun ^^

i also loved maeve's treasure hunt style game in the summer, it was a lot of fun Smile

but i like all of it really. i would enjoy the roleplay more if there were more people in the same timezone as me .__. as it is i get left behind overnight while everyone in america and near there posts away... i come back and im like whoaaaa what? XD buuuut i dont think theres much that can be done about that lol o3o;

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quote        
Gah! I have exactly the same problem, ecco! That's why I never join roleplays. I get left behind overnight and it's frustrating. Also I would love to have something to do in between events too.

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quote        
*agrees with things to do inbetween events*