Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Post new topic   Reply to topic ::Wingies' Shop:: Looking for Spirit of the Snow!!!
orchidwings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
White Orchid Shop

Welcome to my shop, where I sell things and buy things!
I know, not a very creative introduction, is it?
I'll get better at these things as I go along, LOL!

~*~
SELLING
~*~

Nothing Currently.

~*~
BUYING
~*~

Spirit of the Snow!!
Valkyrie Headdress!!
Steorra Cloque!!

~*~
Selling Rules:
~*~

Will update this as needed ^_^ Leaving it blank for now,
because I haven't sold anything yet!

~*~
Notes to Self:
~*~

Na Na Na Na BATMAN!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
^_^

~*~

Boredom is a form of sickness. --E.V.L.
ecco

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote        
ohhhh good luck finding the sake! it can be a little tricky to find but i know there are still spares out there lol ^^

orchidwings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote        
Oh yeah, I really really want it XD So I'm going to attempt to find it! Oh, since I'm a n00b, I gots a question - is it okay to bump my sales thread every so often? Is there a rule about that? Thankies!!!

Boredom is a form of sickness. --E.V.L.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
First, your shop has been added to our official shops list (stickied at the top of the forum, or linked here). Since you can only have one shop on Midorea, well, you'll just have to edit this thread when you need to change something.

And now that I'm done with the usual mod chat, we generally don't bump thread here. I'm not sure if there's an official rule about it (pretty sure there's one somewhere, but can't find it at the moment), but generally, unless your thread falls off of the first page of one forum, you are not allowed to bump it. Although, you can always double post to add useful information, for example if you change something to your selling/buyin list, which in the end does the same as bumping... But yeah, considering how slow the forums are, there's no need to bump threads anyway Wink

Oh, and I got an extra sake in my thread, and since it's just gathering dust right now, I might try to sell it soon Big Grin