Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quote        
Today is Thanksgiving in the USA, but who cares if it's in the USA everyone can give thanks today! So, I made this for everyone to post something they are thankful for and then chat about how your thanksgivng was or is going.

Love you all Midorea!

I'm thankful for the sunset =]
It's one of my most loved things in this whole world. Besides people that is. And you know, life. Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Great thread, Lexi.!~ Big Grin

I'm thankful for...family and friends, nature, and the written word (writing in general, nothing too specific.) These all may seem a bit cliche...but they're truly some of the most important things in my life and I am greatful for them.

As for my actual Thanksgiving Day, I'm afraid it will be a rather boring affair, as we had one Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday, and will have another on Saturday (conflicting scheduels and what have you.) So...no actual celebrating and/or feasting today...ah well, I don't mind much....At least I didn't have to work last night; I heard it was hell. Neutral

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'm thankful for... My birthday being the day before and getting my first ever pen tablet! =D And also for awesome people ^^