Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Museum of Art

So...this art thing...do I suck at it? ^^;
NO!! YOU'RE GOOD!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Well, you could be better...but I don't hate you, so I'll be nice.
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
YOU SUCK. STOP NOW. SAVE OUR EYES.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Ok.

Well, I noticed you people have a place for art here, and ocassionaly I do like to do art. Now, it should be noted that a lot of my pieces are "unfinished" because I'm lazy...but I'll try to post some of the better ones here and just maybe get some opinions on them, if you all would be so kind. :3 So, where I'm at now, I don't have a lot of pieces I consider very good, but I'll post the few I find up and probably update this thread every so often, when I get home to my art and supplies...or something along those lines. So, without further ado, have some arts. Cool (Obviously, clicky thumbnails for bigger images....)

This is an OC of mine...I rather like her, character-wise anyway. >.>;

This is fan-art...but I...can't tell you of what. >.>; Suffice it to say: he's a guy, he's French (supposed to be, at any rate) and I'd...love to meet him...with only the purest intentions, of course. Sweat

This...has an explination, I swear. 'Tis a floating, fanged, horned, golden, bunny-thing.... It's from a story I'm writing (same story as the girl uptop actually) and I think it's my favorite character. X3 Name's "Midas," by the by.

Weeelll, I think that's gonna be it for tonight. Hope it all doesn't suck too badly for you. Sweat

Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
I like them! ^^ The first two are really good! Happy And the bunny thingamabob is amusing! (in a very good way!)

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, thank you.

And BTW, thanks to whoever voted the second option...you make me feel so loved. Roll Eyes Neutral No, I'm just kidding...it's ok, I know I suck. xD;

Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quote        
You're welcome ^^ (I voted for the first one)

I almost voted for the second one, but only because EVERYONE could be better, then I read the rest of it and was like: Well, that'd be rude and I don't think that, sooo... yeah. :P

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?