Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic |{The Dead Keep Dancing}| ((OOC Thread)) Hang out and Chat!

Interested?
Yes! It looks fascinating.
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Nah...not really into vampires.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Gah don't get me started I swear I could go on for hours at my hatred of that stupid series. I read maybe half the first book and had to return it to the library before I burned it. No normally I am not that way towards any book I mean books are sacred to me but that book THAT BOOK made me want to burn it after I had shredded it to little tiny pieces that could no longer be read.

Sorry anyway I need to read up on the story of this a bit more and the different races of vampires and see where my personality might fit if any. I really haven't delved much into the Vampire the Masquerade setting so I am a little umm not so good with all the lingo.

Inamorata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh I know what you mean! I actually got all the way to the end of the series, and I was hitting my head on walls the whole time. You should see my mom twitch when she saw me reading it, so funny. To give you an idea - I grew up in a house with some of the darkest, most...twisted vampire erotica, along with some of the best vampire series, such as the Anita Blake series and the Dark Hunter novels, among others. My mother is actually a psi vampire.

Mentioning Twilight to my mom is like, slapping a vegetarian in the face with a dead cow. I developped a tick reading that series, and the only reason I did finish it was because I'd started it already. XD

Anyways...It's fine, I'm actually still relatively new to V:TM too. There are some races that aren't included for play, if you find one of them suits you better than the ones on my list, and really want to play it, let me know and I'll probably let you.

Hope you figure something out that works! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quote        
We'll need an antagonist eventually, and if it's alright I might want to jump in with a human NPC.

Brother Andrew, the hunter-monk.

But that's up to you.

Inamorata

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quote        
Yup! Thats perfectly fine. Happy The Hunters are the big bad boogey men in this game, so for sures you can play one.

F.Y.I for you and anyone else who was thinking of going human or hunter - You don't have to be a member of the clergy to be a hunter. The church takes all willing to 'do the work of god' - so basically any puritan fanatic will do for them. Some of their deadliest would be people the vampire community would never suspect. Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quote        
Well I read up a bit more and I still am not sure what I would play I will continue to mull it over

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
I'll work on Brother Andrew a little bit tomorrow, then!

Inamorata

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
@KoyiTar: Alright! Let me know if you want any help from me. Smile I hope you are able to come up with something to join us!

@Kaylaleigh: Sweet! Looking forwards to reading the bio and meeting him IC!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Many apologies for not posting... I just don't know what to type in.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'm sorry I've been really lazy with this. I have every intention of participating in this still, but I've been really busy with work and school this week. Sweat Many apologies on my part, as well. I'll try to get my profile to you (finally) by late tonight/early tomorrow, and maybe then I'll have the chance to give this RP the time it deserves....
Inamorata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
Thats fine. Smile Take your time, I don't mind. I understand completely - I get busy with class work and real life needs all the time.