Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Saint-Bridgit School for Mutants
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
The doctor sighed after having released the microphone's button, so that Jordan couldn't hear her. If the girl could realized she was tired, it meant she was really needing sleep. She pondered for a moment on giving the girl the phone number to join her. It could be useful if the communicator ran out of energy, but then again, their line wasn't secured... He will be there soon anyway, and they are safe unless they go out. No need to risk attracting more problems, she thought.

"Fine, I'll stop waiting and get some rest. And don't worry, I'll let the line open just in case," she said with a small smile. She wasn't about to cut her only way to know what was happening to Jordan. She waited again to see if the girl needed anything else.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quote        
Jordan waited until Dr. Black replied. She hoped the doctor wasn't upset with the fact that she hadn't used the older womans' name since starting. But it wasn't a good idea to use the doctors' name when she was considered dead. The few outsiders that knew the better. And even if Corvus came this far, there was no way to know for certain if the other mutant was trustworthy until later.

"Okay," the puma hybrid answered. "I'll talk to you later. Goodnight!" Jordan waited for a reply before heading out of the room. She might as well tell Corvus that she had found the kitchen, and that the doctor was on his way. Hopefully, the crow mutant had found one of the sleeping areas. They both needed rest.

Jordan unconsciously followed Corvus's scent as she searched. As she as guessed, the other mutant had found the sleeping area, and found a bunk. "I found the kitchen, if you're hungry," she announced. "And the doctor should be here soon."

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quote        
The doctor turned the mic off and laid back in her chair. She wondered for a few seconds if she should just take some work and try to push it, but she shook her head. Those could wait anyway, and she was starting to get a headache. She pushed her chair back and got up, cleaned her desk and replaced the papers that were laying on it where they were supposed to go.

She let go a small yawn, then she looked at the computer. She couldn't turn it off, in case Jordan needed to join her. Although, if she was in her room, she wouldn't hear the girl calling... She pondered for a few minutes. She was pretty sure Jordan would be all right, but there was always a chance something would go wrong. She looked at what she had around her, stopping her motion as she noticed the watch on her left wrist.

It was more of a hi-tech toy than anything, but she remembered it had a function to alert you if you got a new call or e-mail. Maybe it could work, she thought, sitting down and reaching into a drawer of her desk to grab a cable. She plugged it into the computer and to the side of her watch and started to punch some keys, trying to understand how it work.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Corvus nodded towards Jordan. "Alright. I'm not hungry at the moment, but it'll be good to knw where the kitchen is when I do get hungry." She smiled the best she could.

Once again, she got a little nervous at the mentioning of a doctor. Hopefully this person would be just a doctor and not something else. And even more hopefully, he wouldn't want to check her bag. She was a little on the tired side, and didn't write the note in code, meaning anybody could read it.

Corvus banished such thoughts from her head. Right now, it was time to find the kitchen.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Right," Jordan nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. Follow me." She turned, making a motion for Corvus to follow her. She figured the crow mutant would do so anyway, but the deed was done. Nothing would be gained by worrying about it.

She lead Corvus down the hall to where the kitchen was located. She opened and held the door for the other mutant. "Here we are. It's not spectacular, or anything. But it works. And someone's been making sure to keep it stocked. So the food is edible. Um, do you need any kind of special diet or anything?" She figured she ought to ask. She didn't think the other girl was keen on eating fresh or not so fresh carrion. But it was a good thing to know, so that adults in charge of purchasing the Guardians' food wouldn't get too much of the wrong thing.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
As of today, this role-play will officially be closed. It had needed some reorganization for a long time, and since it has been dead for a while, I figured it'd be easier to just start with a new game, in a new thread.

You can find the new role-play here. It uses the same bases (mutants, different groups, etc.), but it is aimed for older characters and doesn't take place in a school. If you had a character in this thread, chances are it will fit in the new role-play without too much changes. If you didn't have one, well, time to make one Wink

Sorry to have left this game go down, but I hope to see you all in the new role-play! Big Grin

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40