Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Seijre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Ok, I can accept it as a WorldPool story, that makes things a bit easier for me to figure out XD

Hmm, I think I am going to go ahead and make a wolfrider character though. Now to decide on more specifics and fill out the template.

What are your feelings on multiple characters though? I have to sympathize with Tsemara's sentiment about Maeve's character needing some side characters to interact with.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
The option to make side characters is open. Zhey is one that anyone can use, in case we need someone to do some random chore or whatever. I just figured I'd make a random human so Maeve isn't lonely.

Usually when it comes to having official characters, we don't usually have a problem with it, as long as they all get attention.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quote        
Usually two characters each is the general rule for roleplays on this site, since the roleplaying community is so small. I might create something soon. I've been wanting to play Ayoris for quite a while now, but I'll craft a new person. Most likely a cowardly and more suspicious human.

Oh yes- and as many side characters as you possibly need. I felt like adding that option so that the roleplay isn't too empty.

Seijre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for taking so long to post this and decide on a character. Here's my profile for you to look over!

Username: Seijre
Character Name: Emrys
Race: Elf
Original Tribe: Sun Folk (Jackwolf rider)
Magical Powers: Sheilding (untrained)
Weapons: Arrow whip, troll forged dagger. She can also use a regular bow, but not very skillfully.
Appearance: About three foot five, Emrys has not yet finished growing. She wears her dark hair fairly long, in a loose ponytail. A former sun-villager, she still prefers bright, decorative, flowing clothing. However, in an effort to fit in with her new tribe and its rules, she wears muted colors and keeps her jewelry in a box in her sleeping space. Ermys has sea-green eyes.

Personality: Although she is still just a cub compared to many of those around her, Emrys wants to prove herself to her new tribe. She is curious about the world around her, mostly because she was forced to see more of the world than she would have even thought of exploring due to her tribe leaving their home because of humans. Like many, she has seen death and destruction caused by humans and has an intense dislike of them. She is rather stubborn, but enjoys time to herself and wishes things could be as peaceful as they were in her earliest memories of Sorrow's End.

Back-Story: Emrys’ shielding power was discovered by accident, as she uses it mostly without thinking. She hasn’t had the training to utilize it in a way that will make her more useful to others, but she longs to master the gift and use it to protect her tribe. She has already seen the loss of more than one home and doesn’t want to lose another, or any more of her friends. Her current Jackwolf is still a cub, as her previous mount was killed in a skirmish with humans. She named him Sandstone in memory of her once home, Sorrow’s End. She is proud of the wolfrider heritage in her blood, although the wolf instincts are not as strong in her as they are in a full wolfrider.

How does that sound?

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Wonderful! I will add it to the profiles and you can start posting!

Seijre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote        
So, what are the rules on multiple posts in the roleplay? I know the Magical Girl roleplay has a 'two posts a day' rule, most likely to prevent characters from getting left behind. I've been holding off posting again to see if someone else wanted to say/do something, but if it's ok I'll just respond to Tsemara again. It has been several days since the last post, but I know people get busy sometimes so I thought I'd check. Heck, I was out of town myself over the weekend and will be again next weekend XD
September seems to be a busy month for me between NERO events and other things going on.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
I wasn't really sure of what to post (and I got busy XP).
I mean, I could always post saying that Zent finished watching the cows and all, but as soon as he will return to the camp, the other humans will probably question him. Then he will mention the wolves, and most likely the humans are gonna think they are a threat and tried to go hunt them... or something like that.

Just want to see what you guys think before I made anything happened. Wink

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
My only general rule with New Tribe is to not double-post. And the reason for the rule set in the Magical Girl RP is because the posts were starting to lack in quality while they increased in quantity. But that is an Advanced RP. This is semi-literate, so the length is a little less important.

Now to answer both questions:

Seijre: Yes you can post to respond.

Maeve: That sounds interesting! Let's go with that.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'll post something about that tomorrow then Wink
I'm too braindead now (or I'll be soon anyway).

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Okay, I'm been thinking about a reply. However, I don't want to jump the gun and have stuff start to happen if no one else is ready. That, and Maeve, the instigator of these shenanigans, is out of comission for the week. So it's not fair to leave her behind.

Anyhoo. It almost seems unfair to mess around with the elves and their wolves like this. But that's what's making this interesting. So, I was wondereing if anyone had any ideas as to how this would all play out?

First off, I don't believe that the wolves would be foolish anough to let themselves get found by the humans. At least the older ones wouldn't. The younger ones might get into some trouble. And they certainly wouldn't run as one to the holt, thereby leading the five fingered ones to where the elves are.

But who is to say that some of the random elves, like the watchers, or some the ones wandereing around wouldn't get caught or into a tight spot?

(I've been up for almost two days straight. Cut me some slack if I'm not making any sense, please?)

Malverne wrote:
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'm willing to put Ayoris into a tight spot.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
Same with me and Dusk. Though now that's I've gotten some rest, I had a rather mean idea.

What would you say if Dusk was caught healing a wolf that was injured by one of the humans? I'd figure at the very least they'd attemt to force her into healing Zent, just so Maeve isn't playing with an injured character for a long duration of time.

Then Ayoris can go cause havok in the human town, giving the wolfrider a chance to escape.

Hmm... that made more sense in my head. Maybe I need more sleep.

Malverne wrote:
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am Reply with quote        
Well, I posted something.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
As my sig says, I will not be around much this week. Just got a bunch of things to do for school, plus I caught a stupid cold... Duh
I'm still checking what's being posted though Wink

Anyway, I was thinking about leaving you guys a little time to post, not necessarily much, but just to say where you are, what you are doing, if someone notices the group of screaming humans approaching, etc.

Zent being hurt, he won't be around the forest at the time of the meeting/fight, but I guess if the humans caught a magical spirit, it would be logical for them to bring it back to the village, hoping they could force it to do something good for them. Thus healing Zent... although, his wounds are not so bad, so he will be alright in a few RP days, so things could also go another way.

Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quote        
I would love to participate in this. I'll try to think up a character once I wake up. I'm very sleepy at the moment though.