Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Name :: Beatrice Silenus, or Bea for short
Race :: Witch
Little Bio :: She never knew how she came to be. Bea has lived through the years in hiding, only coming out to deliver potions or cast spells for a price. When witches were thought to be evil, she then stayed at her little hut, wondering if there as some other place where she could be safe. Bea was overjoyed when she found out about a school who accepted all races. Has a small pet dragon named Enid.
Appearance :: Beatrice

Meh Goal :: 913/8700 silver
What's my goal for? *shrugs*
Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Rosalie Jade
Sex: Female
Race: Neko
Appearance: Rosalie
A little about her: She found out about this school through fliers in her home town, once she read up on it a little bit she decided to attend it. She has a cat named Snow and a dog named Jess.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
"We're finally here!"

Beatrice looked up to see the majestic school that she has been longing to go to for a long time. She was panting, tired from casting yet another one of her transportation spells. As she tried to breathe normally, Enid, her pet dragon perching on her shoulder, complained to her about how it would be easier to transform as a bird instead of using many spells at once. "If I did transform as a bird, Enid, who would carry my luggage?" She asked coldly. Bea received to reply and nodded.

She entered, the smell reaching her nose. It was colder inside than it was outside. Approaching the front desk, Bea saw a young lady, possibly in her twenties, working behind the front desk. She asked for her room number, key, and her schedule and the young lady handed them to her without a word.

Beatrice had to ride an elevator for the first time and, sighing in annoyance once she reached her floor, turned the elevator into a flight of stairs, nodding to herself and muttering how stairs were much better than confusing elevators.

She opened the door to her new room and smiled. The room contained two desks, two beds, and a huge dresser. She had frowned when she saw the second bed, though. "I thought I was just going to be alone, Enid." With a wave of her hand, Bea's clothes sprang from the suitcase and floated to their places.

Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
Rosalie smiled as she stepped onto the beautiful school campus that she would be spending the next few years living. She walked forward towards what looked to her like the main building with Snow in her arms and Jess padding behind her happily. As she pushed open the glass door of the huge building, Jess and snow immediately started running around playfully, curious about the place. The woman at the desk sneered at the pets and handed her the papers and room key she needed, Rosalie smiled apologetically at her and headed towards the stairs.

She jumped and stared at the stairs as they suddenly turned into an elevator. Snow hissed and Jess growled, Rosalie just walked forward and pressed the small button next to it. She realized that this school would be filled with all sorts of people and creatures, so the stair-changing-into-an-elevator event didn't shake her like it did her pets.

On her way up, she thought for awhile about how she would act and live here, and she thought about what kind of new friends she might make. Being from a small town, most of her friends were actually family and everyone already knew everyone else.

The elevator stopped and dinged as the doors slid open. Rosalie skipped down the hall happily, Snow and Jess following close behind, until she came to the door that had the same number printed over it as was printed on her key. She tried the door first, seeing it was already unlocked she pushed it open to be startled by many things flying about the room and placing themselves in the correct spots.

"Uhh..." Rosalie just watched in amazement and nearly missed the girl standing in the middle of the room, "Uh.. hi."

((Edited:: I was thinking of the wrong pet and accidentally put Coal instead of Jess.))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
Beatrice had been waving her arms this and that, acting like a conductor when she heard another feminine voice in the room. The levitating objects suddenly stopped in their tracks as she stopped, too. Enid was sitting on her bed, emanating a sulfuric smell as his scales bristled at the sight of the newcomer. "Calm down, Enid. It's just our roommate."

The remaining levitating objects quickly went back to their proper places as the cabinet and dresser doors closed by themselves. Bea then turned around and placed a smile. "Hi. I'm Beatrice. And, as you saw, I'm a witch." She gave an apologetic look at Rosalie and added, "Sorry if the air smells like sulfur. It's just my pet, Enid. He gets like that whenever a stranger gets too close to me."

"Now, enough of me. What's your name?" Bea asked.