Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quote        
'Sigrid!' Smudge fell to his knees beside her. He held her in his arms, ignoring the soldiers that had noticed her dead too and were starting to retreat. He felt tears stream from his eyes, and he looked up at Autakis with hatred. 'How could you!' he shouted and, blinded by his rage and despair, tried to attack his brother, the brother he had always hated and had, only minutes ago, felt kindness towards him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Autakis grabed his brothers shirt. " I had no other choice" he grimmaced and then looked at sigrid who coughd slightly. "She is alive not dead" he looked down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 am Reply with quote        
'Sigrid!' He fell to his knees again. Then he turned to Autakis. 'Do you remember when mother used to make her secret cure-all recipe? The stuff that looked like green muck? I've got a vile of it, in my bag, with the women. You can reach there faster than me.'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quote        
Autakis nodded griml;y and went. Sigrid looked up. "Smudge?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quote        
'You okay?' he asked. He felt relief flood through him. 'You got me worried sick there. It seems vampires are made of stronger stuff than us humans.'

'Th-thank you,' murmured Luccia, feeling herself blush. She felt she regained strength and sighed. 'I wish we didn't have to fight all the time,' she said, leaning slightly against Anson.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
anson stiffined slightly and then relaxed wrapping his arms aroun luccia tightly and silently

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 am Reply with quote        
Smudge looked around. The place was covered in dead bodies, both the enemy's and many of his men. The rest were silently cleaning their blades or else tending to wounds. He thought of the surprised gardener, whether he was still alive and how he would react if he found out that the garden he had been attending to had turned into a battle field.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:17 am Reply with quote        
Sigrid let out a harsh scream sn shuddered as arrows flew from he sky an dshe shoved Snudged down takking each bloe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Smudge stared as Sigrid once again sacrificed herself for him. 'Would you please stop dying all the time?' he said sarcastically, trying half-heartedly to take weight off the current situation. While the idiot archers kept targeting Sigrid, he slipped away into the bushes and crept along towards the place the arrows were coming from.

((yay! you're back!! and i just came back from a 2 week long vacation))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quote        
Sigrid looked at smudge with a crimson smile "i'll live though smudge, even in death i live in you"