Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

If this game restarts, will you join?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe (comment please)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Martyr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Well I never knew this existed before, but I can see you've put a lot of time and effort into making this what it is! I'll gladly help out in any way I can and would most likely join (Sorry but I'm being lazy and I'll read up on it at a more reasonable hour - 12:30 am).

I'm not sure how much I can offer as I've committed myself to other RPs (I'm also a slow poster which doesn't help) and I'll be returning to school in a few days. But I'm trying to get back into my drawing and once I've practised for a bit I'll try and help out with that too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
The last post in it dates from a month before you join, so I can see why you haven't noticed it before Wink

Yes, it took a lot of time to do everything, and that's kinda why I'd like to see it be active again. And I'm glad to see someone is interested in joining ^^

It will probably take a few weeks before I can actually do anything with it, considering school and all real life things pilling up around me. And even if you can't post a lot then, some posting is still better than nothing Wink
Oh right, the pictures... I always forget them Duh I'd be glad to see what you can do though ^^