Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic The Midorea View - August 2010 Special Event Edition
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 am Reply with quote        
Yeaaaah...I'm just not used to such perverted "original" concepts...blah.

I'll be working on the view today...I'll probably work on the event items since they have the most items..

Ya'll need to push me! xD
I get lazy..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 am Reply with quote        
heh see i have a lot of friends who really enjoy horror, so i've seen a lot of nasty shit XD; honestly i think i could watch this one without being traumatised by it. the only film besides Irreversible that had a really bad effect on me was Antichrist, i havent seen the whole thing but theres one scene in it my friend put on and i had to hide behind my hands cos i couldnt watch, i felt sick for ages after as well XD;

*pushes*

lol <3

do eeeeet branny :3
im going out in a while and i might not be back til tomorrow, but i need something fun to read when i get back Hai

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Guhhhh. -pushes Branny towards the View work-
Branny is too heavy for Ace to push. /weak

I've never been a fan of horror. Like... at all. .__.;;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.