Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Kushina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Does any one else watch Buffy and Angel? I started re watching Angel about begining of last year, because I was flipping through channels, and I found it, and I remembered that me and my father use to watch it together when I was like, 5 or six years old. I am trying to watch Buffy, after I finish getting discs of Angel from Netflicks, and then I want to watch the movie, then read the comic books

Any one else like these series?
Vixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
i love watching buffy, giles and willow ftw <3

i hated angel and was very happy when he died tho sadly he made his own show...which i don't watch Smile

click the egg
anime_emo_girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
*loves Angel*
Hiroku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Never watched either show. . . But I remember them cause My mom was really into them XD

Embrace the depression
Usakoneko

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a huge Buffy fan myself, and I like Angel as well. Buffy is one of my favorite shows, and I have to say that my favorite pairing is Buffy/Spike. Yes please! XD Favorite episode, 'Once More With Feeling' ftw.

♥Follow Usako to my Unicreatures

♥Follow Pikachu to my Pokemon
Kylana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Best Buffy episode ever, yep!

Joss is such a great musical-man--I hope he does more like that ep and "Dr. Horrible".
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quote        
My mom convinced me to watch an episode of Buffy several years ago so I did but I failed to get into it.

Angel on the other hand, my mom used to be very into it and I saw a few episodes courtesy of her, and that is a show that seemed interesting to me and worth checking out. But I have not had the chance to this day I have no idea on what channel it shows and when.
AzureAvi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
i love spic!! He is the man. im up every morning to watch angel. I still need to go and watch buffy. I've seen episodes but not all of them and even the ones i watched was when i was younger so i don't really remember them. i found it interesting that the guy that played welsey in angel married the red head from buffy. i was really surprised to find out the guy that played welsey wasn't really english, he was born in maryland and of russian descent !!