Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Keito

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
"Set! Go!" Catherine said, grabbing a plate and putting just a pinch of eveything she thought she might like on it. By the time she was done she had a full plate that looked like an Ultra Sampler Meal. She would wait for Koma to get himself something to eat and grab a seat with him.

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Koma strolled the wares, having lived down in this buffet longer than in his cabin. He grabbed the leg of a spearhawk, rotisserie (sp?) style and with just a pinch of salt, very tasty, an assortment of fruits and vegetables that would make a cornocopia green with envy, and an assortment of small, grilled cuts that piled high over both the large leg and the greens.
He walked past her, trying to evaluate her tastes by the plate, but drew a blank, seeing too much variation in her eating habits.
He took a seat almost adjacent to the band, recognizing the tune instantly.
Rhapsody in Blue, by Gershwin, a duet between a smooth trumpet and a sharp clarinet backed by piano and string bass. It was a serenade perfect for the atmosphere.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
"You know... you really don't seem half as dangerous as you claim to be." She said as they had dinner. "Were you fibbing back at the tavern?"

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Koma almost choked on a piece of meat and the band was distracted for only a split second before getting right back on track.
"Wha me? No... A little..."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
Catherine chuckled. "You would have been in real trouble if someone serious wanted to fight you huh?... Or do you have tricks up your sleeve?"

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
A slice of meat slipped off of Koma's utensil.
"Tricks?" The bear spirit within him grumbled with pleasure. Fresh meat and torturing Koma. Life was good.
"Oh y-yeah... I'm a regular pocketknife I have so many tricks..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Why don't I believe you then?" She asked, giggling a little.

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quote        
Suave. Suave, I am suave... Koma regained his composure.
He leaned over to her side of the table, an eyebrow raised and a half-grin on his face.
"Let's hope you don't believe me for the rest of the voyage, then. You wouldn't want things to get..." He looked away for dramatic effect, "Out of hand."
The bear within him groaned in his subconcious. What was all of this romantic crap? He was a carnivore! A symbiotically enhanced, ruthless carnivore that took what he wanted and didn't take snap for it either way.
I will break her, Koma
Koma felt a twinge travel straight up his back. It lingered around the shoulder blades, and it traveled down his spine to his stomach.
Koma struggled to suppress his alter ego. The last thing he needed was for a good night to go so wrong like so many others that had before.