Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Rice_Bunni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
this is how the story goes: you wake up one day and find yourself lying on the shore in an island. The island gives off a mysterious feel and you wander off. You don't know how you got to the island, but you decide that it didn't hurt to explore a little. You also find out that you have 2 magical powers and you use it for your convenience and such.

First, fill out the profile info. thingy below. Pls NO GOD MODDING! And don't put actual information please. Thankies <3

Name:______
2 magical powers:__________
Description of what you look like (pictures can be added for a clearer image):________________________
Personality:_______
Demon/neutral/angelic?:________

(i give credit to iOnlyHope from gaia. This is all her idea and i sort of feel guilty for taking it) Sweat

I'll start first!

Name
: Mei
2 magical powers: abiltity to turn any of my body parts into weapons(knives, swords, guns, missiles, etc.), ability to turn my clothing to different types of other clothing and armor (some armors come with a weapon) x)
description: long, scarlet hair, red/black/brown eyes(my eyes change into 3 colors x)), fair skin, cute!
Personality: caring, friendly, calm, quiet, loves cute things, smart, strong-willed, funny
Demon/neutral/angelic?: Angelic <3

Erza 34 Pictures, Images and Photos

Erza Scarlet Pictures, Images and Photos
~sorta like that!~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
Oh Yeah! When your thinking things, keep it in italics. And when you are speaking and it has nothing to do with the role play, than keep it in these --->[ ]

thank you<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
I woke up. Where am I? The air smelled like the ocean breeze. I sat up and realized that I was coated with sand and that I was on the shore of some mysterious island. I looked behind me and found a jungle. It gave out an aura...like it was drawing me in. I stood up and cautiously walked towards the trees.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote        
Hello there!

Name: Ayla
2 magical powers: Hearing the voice of the forest, and shape-shifting.
Description of what you look like: Ayla has blonde hair reaching up to her waist. Her eyes are blue. She's tall and has a slight touch of freckles on her face.
Personality: She's calm and quiet and hates loud annoying people. Loud rap or rock music drives her crazy. She's hard to anger but can be quite scary when she's angry though. She finds very annoying people thinking that just because she's blonde that she's stupid.
Demon/neutral/angelic?: Uhh, neutral, I guess.

Oh, and welcome to Midorea =D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
[yay! hi and welcome!]
As i wandered of through the dancing palm trees, I felt lonely. Is this a deserted island or what?! Then I saw a fierce tiger...about to pounce on me! I didn't know what to do. Then, my hand grew into a golden sword. I used it to fight the beast. I wasn't very good since it was my first time GROWING A SWORD OUT OF MY HAND! My clothes got torn a bit, but I defeated the tiger. I wish I had a bunny suit [RANDOM!]. After that thought, my clothes changed into a bunny suit! What the hell?! oh well...yay!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Ayla's eyes flew open. She started coughing, spitting out sea water. Urrgh, where am I? she asked herself. She rubbed her eyes, whose eyelids were heavy, being covered in grit and sand, like the rest of her body. She blinked and looked around. 'Wait... What happened?' she asked herself, jumping up suddenly and startling a small bird that had been pecking at the ground a few meters away. She looked around wildly, but her gaze was drawn to a jungle behind her. 'Wow...' She stared into this dark and mysterious place, wondering what secrets it hid, feeling her exhausted feet move towards it as if on their own accord. The sun felt warm on her back, and she could hear tropical birds calling in the distance.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
After that wierd discovery, I kept walking towards unknown places. I finally found a shelter. I'll stay here for now. I made my shelter more "at home"-like. It was hard, but I managed. I carved the side of the cave with a heart as my marking. There, now I know this is my shelter. I went around and wandered. I'll probably get lost and lose my shelter, but I guess I can be somewhat like a nomad... Then, I heard a rustle. Without thinking I walked towards the sound. It was a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes. WOW. so pretty O_O . I spoke first, "Hi what's your name? I didn't think anyone was here besides me..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote        
'Oh, hi,' said Ayla. 'Is there no one else here? Not even Simon?' She looked around, but this place seemed deserted except for the girl in front of her. 'The jungle, it's making beautiful sounds, the songs of the birds, the rustle of animals, the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves... It's almost like, like a song... Wait... The trees! They're singing!' she exclaimed excitedly, rushing over to the nearest tree and pressing her forehead against it. She felt a humming erupt from her throat, following the tune of the jungle, forever changing, yet somehow always remaining the same.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Really?" I said. I focused on the trees and realized that she was right. "Wow!" Then I focused on the top of a palm tree. "Wahh! A coconut!!!" Without thinking, I ran towards the palm tree and started climbing. I looked desperate. "I haven't eaten for a while. A coconut should be more than enough." I finally reached the coconut. I gave it a little nudge and it dropped down. Suddenly, I started to slip. Before I knew it, I was falling. "Aaaahhhh!!" ....... I didn't feel pain. I looked below me and I saw... a big, flat, cushion-like creature. "Gyaaa!!!" I ran towards Ayla. "W-what is that thing?!" Suddenly, the creature spoke, "Uhhm...I come in peace? I'm very sorry for frightening you. I am a Galapagir. My name is Serge and not 'thing'." "Eeehh? uhm, I'm sorry" I apologized. Sweat