Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Post new topic   Reply to topic Alt Reality: Era of Depression (now accepting apps)
Maela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hi. my name is Mae and i am new to this site. im an artist and a roleplayer. im opening a shop soon for my art; but until then, im going to be doing this RP to get some posts in and meet some new people. i dont like big roleplay parties and im fairly strict on who i roleplay with. this is an advanced Roleplay, id rate it as an 8/10 as far as literacy for this RP goes. im nice, so even if you arent too good with grammar or spelling, i will let you in as long as you are detailed, or at least interesting ^w^

anyways, im always accepting as long as i can squeeze you into the plotline once we get started, but id like to start out with at least 3 players, and i wont start the rp until all three have been accepted.

read on to see the storyline...

Maela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quote        
Imagine a world where anything is possible. not in your own reality. Think of how many species there would be. a constant wave of destruction and rebirth. Enough space to accompany any type of lifestyle. Creatures roam plains and monsters disguise themselves in veils of mortal beings. No one can be fully trusted, yet trust is the only thing keeping the remaining life on this poor planet alive. This is not Earth. Think beyond the planet you call home. To a place where dreams become tangible. A place called Breaka'rth. This new home is your setting.

The year is unknown. its been decades since anyone bothered to keep track. history records hidden away from the public and the public hidden away from each other. a small group of misfits meet, some for the first time, the people they will be sharing what will probably be the most important adventure of their time. All heroes have recieved a letter informing them of a woman they will be meeting with a business proposition. Although vague, the letter has a place to go, and a proposition waiting at your arrival. Go and see if you have what it takes. This, my friends, is your story.

As for the players in this epic tale, well, that will be up to you. Enter this world, and be captured by its mysery; or perhaps by its horrifying set. either way, Breaka'rth will be waiting for your response. throw away your letter, or follow its path to your destiny. the choice, my dear ones, is yours to make. This...is where we begin...

Read on to recieve your letter....

Maela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
To receive your letter, you must fill out this application and talk with my assistant, Nieve (it will be me, but i will be talking to you through the character Nieve). She must give me her approval before i send you a letter. Once you receive a PM notification entitled "Read carefully" you have been accepted into the RP, and it will begin by you replying to the letter, it will tell you how.

Filling out the application:
please copy and paste the entire code into a PM and send the finished application to my account. My assistant, Nieve will reply to it promptly. please be sure to erase all ive written in parenthesis and fill it in with your own response. This will be done in character and in any color or design you like. be creative according to your character, but i will not be judging how pretty it is. this is just for your amusement.

*note: once you PM this application to me, you will get a response with Nieve talking with you. please be wary that this is an interview being played out, roleplay as your application's character. talking in parenthesis will talk to me in real life if you have any questions.

Code:
[b]Name: [/b](if this isnt obvious, turn away now.)
[b]Physical Description: [/b](picture or paragraph. either way, lets be original here. and detailed.)
[b]Origin: [/b](this will include your species, race, gender, place of birth, or any other outstanding qualities that may distinguish you from "normality".)
[b]Basic Background: [/b](not as necessary, but still needed for a strong base for your character.)
[b]Personality: [/b](you dont have to be very specific. but give us an idea about your character)
[b]Extra: [/b](anything special about your character that needs to be known)
((***begin roleplaying with Nieve by handing her the application. I will start the roleplay below***))

The room was dimly lit, quiet, and had a soft beckoning scent of lilac. No music hidden in the background like a cafe. The only thing heard was the soft breaths of the few seated, followed up with slightly repeating clicks and scribbles coming from busy applicants. The walls were surprisingly pristine for the neighborhood. One of the few places actually taken care of it seems. There was a table of cheap refreshments and food on a clothed table near the exit. A woman's voice broke the silence as she made an upset groan, followed by the sound of small squeeks.

Nieve sat unhappily behind a wooden desk, 5 foot by 2 and a half real mahogany, her seat made of black leather and padded for extra comfort, yet not enough comfort for Nieve's precious body. It once again made a soft squeek and Nieve rustled uncomfortably again in her chair. Although aptly paid for this position, she dreaded coming to work, and it showed all over her. A grimace on her face, and her chin held high as if she were pretending to be in a throne - where she wish she really was. Sitting behind a desk for the rest of her life was the least of her worries though. She had a job to do. She looked around the room at all of the applicants....a total of 6 sat in seats filling papers out. She waited for someone to finish. Her greatest joy was tearing unworthy people apart, and unfortunately for this crowd, non seemed up to Nieve's such high standards. She heavy sighed through her nose, sticking her bright red lips out beyond her nose in boredom.

(you may begin)

Maela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Rules

- there are basically no rules, as long as you roleplay as your interview went.
- romance is ok. as long as it isnt so involved that you lose the plot.
- no posting in this forum until you have been accepted and i have started the rp.
- if you quit or go on hiatus, you MUST inform me.
- if you have any ideas for plot line or plot twists, dont be affraid to share with me through PM, but dont twist the plot without informing me.
- a maximum of two characters per person is allowed, but try to use only one.
- I will be playing NPCs, Narration, and my own character. NPCs will be in black text. Narration will be indicated with a beginning and ending "--" in center alignment:

--like this--

Maela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
Accepted Players

((Reserved until chosen))