Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LittleCricket

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
"Eh, okay," Haylee said, and sighed. He seemed so serious... But hey, he was doing more of the work, so she didn't mind. She picked up her backpack and skipped out the door.

WHAT!

Yare

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quote        
Loner left, going to his next class. What annoyed him most was that his teacher had specified they use a couple of internet sources she had listed; aside from barely being able to use a computer, Loner had no access to one. The computer teacher wouldn't let him use the ones in the computer lab, nor would the librarian let him use the ones in the library; they'd done so in the hope that restricting his access to things would improve his behaviour, but it hadn't worked. Loner sighed. He would probably have to use Haylee's...

Almost Sisters
LittleCricket

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
((Apologies if this seems a bit spontaneous... D: I'm procrastinating an essay... >>; and that's completely irrelevant. :3 Oh, also apologies for it being so long..))

Haylee walked through the halls to her locker. She opened it, put her backpack inside, and stared at it, deciding whether or not she should skip. She wouldn't normally, but this next class, she didn't do the assignment... Plus, she knew near no one in there, and it was boring. It was practically asking to be skipped!

She put on her jacket, grabbed her mini-sized frog backpack, put her essentials in it, closed the locker, and headed down the hall for the back entrance. Err, in this case, exit. Security guards didn't usually go back there because nothing was really back there to guard... If she did get caught, she would just say she had leave.

Oh, yeah... I have that project thing... Leukemia, right? Yeah... All I have to do is create the presentation. Not too hard at all... Maybe I should work on that? Her train of thought crashed into a wall as she herself did. Haylee sat on the floor and decided to just go to the school library, instead. Hmm... Eventually, I'm going to have to work together with Loner, eh? I wonder when... And, how that will work out... She sighed and quickened her pace to the library. It would be suspicious if she got there in the middle of class all alone.

WHAT!

Yare

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
(It's all right ^^)

Loner only glared at the teacher when he tried asking him to work, and so was left alone for the period. He spent it tapping his pen on the desk, deep in thought, planning out his week to the best of his ability.

Almost Sisters
LittleCricket

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
((O______O Ohgod. I'm soooo sorry... T_T School is like, chiseling away at my internet life right now. I'm going to be on a slight hiatus, okay? D: D: D: I'm so sorry!!))
Yare

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
(It's okay ^^ Take as much time as you need. Thanks for telling me!)

Almost Sisters