Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quote        

So all this week my friends have been ignoring me.Well,not ignoring but forgetting i'm there.
So every day,I sit down behind the big tree[farthest from everything where nobody can see you] and just wait until we have to go back to class.

One of the girls[was suppose to be my friend] is pretty spoiled.She says she's 'invisible' ha!She's the center of attention for all I know!

I've been ignored like this all week,and it's been happening for YEARS.
Another friend[she didn't do anything] saw me kind of sad and asked me what was wrong.I tried to tell her but thinking about it made me feel sad,so I had a breakdown.

After school one of my teachers[really nice,like a therapist] asked me if I was alright and wanted to talk about it.
I told him,and he said I should just try to make new friends.

So while I was walking down the hallway and they were calling my name,I turned off my phone,ignored them,and walked home.

Just now,about 10 minutes ago,they came and rapidly rang my doorbell.
I got a little scared and went to go see who it was through the peephole.
THEY COVERED IT WITH THEIR FINGERS.
I ran back into my room and laid back on the doors.I was scared,you can't blame me.

I opened a crack of the door because I thought they left,and in the master bedroom where we have a big slide door,THEY WERE KNOCKING ON IT,THEY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE.
I was even more scared,since I couldn't see who it was still because the curtains were closed.

I was really scared and didn't know what to do,then I saw my house phone was on the computer.
I called my mom,she left work to come because she was really worried.

She told me to go outside,and I saw my three friends in the parking lot.

My goodness I was so pissed,more pissed then scared.
Me and my mom were yelling at them,how would you feel if somebody broke into your house?

Discuss:
Frightening times when it's somebody you know
Rude friends.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, that's horrible, Fuzzey. D: You definitely need to get some new friends if they're disrespectful enough to break into your house then you don't need to waste your time.

A guy friend of mine is acting really stupidly; he got really angry at me - didn't even tell me why - and completely dropped our friendship. Luckily I don't care about stupid stuff like that so he's really the only one suffering. :/

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quote        

They've ignored be for years,especially one >w<

So I should just ignore them and they'll suffer?:O

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
Why do they do that though?

It all depends on the person, if you want to get back at them. .__. *really holds a grudge* People that try to get to you by ignoring you, are probably after even more attention. If you want to keep your pride you can completely forget about them, but if you don't mind losing face then you could ease your way into their group or back into the heart of one of them, and destroy them from the inside out. .__.

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quote        

I have no idea >w<

I want to get back at them >o
I'll ignore them,since my sister had this friend she got really mad at,and ignoring her made her so pissed :o

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quote        
WTF?! What the heck is wrong wit' 'dem fools?! Should've got them to go upstairs and pushed them out the window slightly then grab them and say "How do you like to be scared, [insert word of choice here]?!"
Smite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quote        
Cool I would have grabbed my baseball bat and let my aunts pit bulls outta the back room. I've had my appartment broken into by a guy who had been stalking me for a few weeks. Thank god I was out drinking with a friend at the time or I dont know what woulda happened. Its not a pleasent feeling when you dont feel safe in your own home. I started keeping a baseball bat at arms length when I go to bed.

I like the way Chu thinks ;>__> destroy them like bugs!

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
hmm, verrrry interesting >>

I love these revenge schemes...

might I add a high powered flashlight, and shine it in their windows and before they can see it, you turn it off.

Keep it up for a few weeks and they'll be ready for scaring

...8sneak sneak* *sneak sneak*

BOO :o

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Twisted Evil Revenge schemes...