Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Post new topic   Reply to topic Let's Get Physical (Romance/Modern RP) Now accepting
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
Tall skyscrapers and flashing lights, Dark alleys and bar fights, that is what this city is made of. On the occasion a regular civilian will wander through but their morals won't last very long, that is what this city is made of. This isn't for the weak of heart or the weak of mind becuase drugs and booze run the show, that is what this city is made of. So throw away your day job and join the night life because it's gonna be a wild ride. Don't forget to buckle up and don't you dare try to hide. We're going down to the hot spots of the city and we're looking for a good time. So be cool, act chill, and don't be a mime. Come on small fry...

Let's get physical.

Story
You are a member of the city, be you an innocent passerby or a slimy drug dealer. Times are hard for all and the only escape is the crazy night life of Party street, a road the streatches across the city and home to every hot spot within 90 miles. It is also the known home of every expensive star and cheap hooker in the whole city. It is said by the civlians that this road is cursed and blessed at the same time. Many a strong relationship have begun here as well as ended. Now here in this world a love like no other is going to bloom, but between who...well, we won't know until you come and join the fun.

Character Sheet Skeleton
Character Name:
Character Age: (Please think here people, are 16 and 17 year olds really going to be in this kind of place?)
Physical Discription:
Common Outfit:
Bio:
Username:

Once you fill this out read the rule below for the activation code which you will need for me to accept you! (here's a hint, think italic) Also please send your characters info by message so that the RP stay on track and not get confusing for others.

Rules
-Follow the Midorea Rules!
-No god modding or I will kick you and your character to the curb!
-This RP is rated T for teens because there is a high chance dirty things are going to happen.
-However, just becuase it's rated T don't get carried away! If I feel you are being a little to mature for everyone I will warn you but if you don't stop I will kick you out with the god modders.
-Please be literate when you write so that others can understand you.
-There is a limit of two characters per person and you need to use both equally.
-If you abandon this RP then you will be sent a message of warning, if you aren't active within 4 days of the message you will be removed.
-I can add rules whenever I like so don't give me a reason to do so.
-Have fun! Be creative with your characters.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
Characters
Quote:
Character Name: Carole Niccson (last name sounds like nickson)
Character Age: 26
Sexuality: Stright
Physical Discription: Short, stout, and pale. She's on the big side but has the right curves in the right places. Her hair is a short black bob with side bangs. She has brown eyes and a mole on her left cheek.
Common Outfit: A pencile skirt and a nice colorful blouse. Black high heels and a black hand bag.
Bio: Carole works as a big CEO's secretary during the day and often comes to the clubs for an afterwork drink with some of her coworkers. She's notorious for hitting on men and getting them to buy her drinks, letting them think they'll get lucky when she usually ditches them after she's had her fill. Though she won't admit it openly to anyone she really wants to settle down and start popping out babies because she's tired of her boss' constant advances and she's starting to get lonely. However, the fact that she usually tosses away any men before she can get to know them is really working against her and so she has been attempting to treat guys like people and not free booze machines.
Username:LadyHarpy

Character Name: Jackson Porwit
Character Age: 24
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Discription: Jack has medium blonde hair. His eyes are dark green. His birthmark is on his left cheek, disfiguring it slightly. He's got several scars on his right arm from when a drunkard had hit him with a bottle on his first few weeks there.
Common Outfit: A pair of jeans, sneekers and a plain grey jumper.
Bio: Jack moved to town after living in Poland. He's been here for a year now and he works as a librarian during daytime. He goes to the bar at night and is good at shooing off anyone who tries to hit on him. He's got a couple of friends there, although they try insisting upon him drinking more than a few glassfulls every time.
Username: killerkitty

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!