Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
elementah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Enjoy the nice view of the park and the fresh air.

New to The Theater, so go easy on me >:3

When your ready, just start with your character.
You can add any sudden scenes like police cars coming.
I'll start it off ^^

-------------------------

Cosmic looked around, bored. She wishes she could talk to someone soon. Cosmic walked over to a willow tree, her favorite spot, and sat down. Enjoying the shade, she smiled.

elvenArya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
All of a sudden she heard a noise coming from the bush next to her. She looked behind the bush and saw a strange blue egg. She looked around and say nothing and no one. She decided to take it home and show it to her sister.
elementah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Cosmic sighed and decided to just look around the park. She suddenly tripped over a bush and looked inside it. There was a blue egg. Hm, she thought. I'll just check it out...

Taruto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 am Reply with quote        
Ruby entered the park from the northmost gate. She ducked a little as a pair of birds swooped by her head. She took a deep breath, sighed, and decided to follow the gravel path in front of her. The path was bordered by multi-coloured floweres and led towards some kind of fountain. Ruby could not exacly discern what the statue in the fountain was, so she decided to move in for a closer look.

As she made her way forwards, Ruby noticed something small and bright in the corner of her eye. She did a double-take, and realised it was a little blue egg, nestled between two short flowers.