Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
To: My current boss

Honestly. What. The. Hell. I suppose some of my frustration is due to some instupitude of my own. But this does not mean that I am entierly at fault. You asked for help. I answered. I did the absolute best I could do, with my limited skills, for this particular job. Training big cats is nothing like attempting to instruct snot nosed, spoiled, hyperactive little brats. Is there any wonder that I could not control 100+ kids at one time?!

I did my part. I held up my end of the bargain. Now, where's you end of the bargain? I understand that the pricipals were dissatisfied with my performance. Can you blame them? I don't. But don't take your frustration out on MY PAYCHECK! You're taking advantage of my good nature, and completely rick rolling me out of my hard earned wages. And don't give me any "It's just business" nonsense.

I signed the contract YOU wrote out. I will leave if you think I'll just roll over and let you walk all over me. I'm not your slave. I'm not your servant. I am an employee. I will behave professionally, as I always have. But you need to hold up YOUR END of the bargain. If you're going to act like a jerk because you got your hopes up, I'll go back to volunteering.

True, I'm not being paid to volunteer. But at least I know where I stand when it comes to the animals.

It doesn't matter that I was a student of your program, when I was younger. How long ago was that? Yeah. THAT long. How much has changed since then? TONS! You expect me to have everything completely fresh and clear in my brain when it comes to this subject? You're joking. You got your hopes up. You got their hopes up. And now you're suffering because of it.

Sincerely,
The person who'd rather be picking up tiger scat.

Ugh. I have so many more rants, but this one is fresh in my brain because it JUST happened.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Graymalkin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quote        
To : A little of myself and members of the household.

I know I get on your nerves, I get on mine. I am thankful to you "mom" that you talked to me. Although, you are the only one who changes how you act to me now. You are the only one who gives a f*ck, and cares how much effort I am putting into gaining self satisfaction and more freedom in being an adult. I know I am still in school but I am making my grades worth it, and I am getting a job. Come on I have an interview tomorrow at the place I said I would never set foot in because it is telemarketing. Even though they are not lying I just didn't want to do that. I also scheduled my OWN hair appointment. Yeah.. coming from the girl who you all laughed at because she couldn't order her own pizza over the phone. Mom, you and my sister are fine, even my brother is fine. "Dad" and his kid are my problem. I always start the fight apparently.

Oh did you hear him yell at me the other morning? Huh? Yeah, telling me he gave the f*ck up on me, and that I never yes.. he said never took the blame for anything, or took responsibility for my own actions. F*CK HIM I don't. The last six times I have even SAID no.. SHOUTED it was my fault.

End rant for now.
other

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quote        
To: my bank - Subject: you're bloodsucking ***holes

i've put up with your BS for WAAAY too long! i always thought you were unreasonable but last night confirmed it!! what you do to people is despicable! if you were a singular person you'd have a pitchfork up your ***. screw you. i'm leaving you for someone better.

hoping all your branches spontaniously combust
~ other

~Kryztol's Huge Raffle Giveaway!~
Iregyura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Note: It's not exactly a rant; and I try refraining from bad language. *Is on sober mode. No laughs here* Please read it if you want to, I appreciate it if you do, maybe you'll understand. It's not ranting, it's more sad than that. I just wanted to teach us an important value. I won't say what it is, though. Sorry. Also, sorry because it's really long and is taking up a lot of space. But I guess I really did put all my feelings in this.

To: My awesome neighbor. Subject: Don't do this again, please?

Please don't do this again, please? I know you're a great friend, and you really are. We pretty much knew each other from a very young age, with you moving into my town. Well, now it's pretty much our town and everyone else in it, but we still have a good time. Even though you spend a lot of time with your friends now instead of only me, I still go over occasionally and play cards or something with you. I don't mind either, because I have my own friends as well. Plus, your friends are my friends too.
You're really cool and is great at sports. You're also really nice, and you would give $10 to someone you don't know if they really needed it. However, you tend to be a little out of your senses at times. You tried smoking before, but after I stopped you; now you know better.
You saved me before, and I really appreciate it. If you weren't there, I'm not sure if I would even be here today. I greatly thank you for this, and you will be forever a hero of mine.
You loved to tease me, and sometimes I would tease back. You were a great mood-changer and helped me when I was feeling down. You defended me from bullies at times, and you refrained yourself from hitting anyone too hard, since you are a great fighter.
You taught me how to play badminton, soccer, karate, and I think you even helped me with my first time swimming. You spent a lot of time with me, and I appreciate that as well, since sometimes I can feel real down.
You also took me on bunches of treats, and even if I said that I'll be treating you, you always ended up paying for it anyways. Still, it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it.
You always know the best parts of the town. You would bring me there time after time, and they looked different every time.
You loved to try everything, even if you weren't good at it. Remember the time we made cookies? They turned out melted, but good. I also remember the cake. It was lopsided, but tasty.
You are really smart, and you would always help me with my homework, especially math. Sometimes I think that you overwork yourself, and make you take a nap. But still, you did a lot for me and for your Aunt and Uncle, since they're having a hard time.
You are a really good kid. Besides the time you tried smoking, you were pretty much a "perfect kid." You helped your Aunt and Uncle by helping out the shop, and served and took orders from customers. I helped you once; it was really fun.
You understood the value of things and took it seriously. I guess it's because you learned value from your parents.
Every year you and I would go to your parents' alter and give them food and blessings. Every year I would see that same sad expression, and feel bad since I couldn't help you. Every year, we would go to New Year festival and buy cotton candy.
I often don't know what you are thinking, or what you are even doing. Sometimes you act childish or spoiled, but I guess that OK since you weren't actually ever spoiled...
But I thank you for being kind to me.
But I thank you for spending time with me.
But I thank you for teaching me new things, including lessons.
But I thank you for not letting me down.
But I thank you for not excluding me from what you are doing.
But I thank you for all the precious memories you have made.
BUT, one day, you were again out of your senses and was on a street at dark. Just then, a speeding motorcycle came speeding through, when it was a red light. You planned on getting out of the rode as soon as it was green light, and was going to safety. I guess that didn't work, though. Not this time. You were hit headfirst and was bleeding in the middle of the asphalt. Just then, the green light had to go on. Luckily, the first car missed you. The second one, not so lucky. After that one passed, the third one noticed and stopped. Through your agony and pain, you still found your cellphone and called me. All you said was, "Help..." but that was enough. It was out side our houses, I had my curtains closed. When I lifted them up, I was already dialing the emergency number.
The emergency car arrived very quickly, and I was allowed to see you there. I was crying and sweating, but you remained calm. You eyes were closed, your hands were cold. I was so scared. So scared.
For a split second I thought, "WHY did you go out? WHY weren't you inside? Why? WHY?" then, "BUT you didn't want to do homework. BUT you wanted to play. BUT you decided not to help me. BUT you decided that you would take a day off from being a waiter." then, "YOU should have known better. YOU should haven't been doing that in the first place. YOU should have been in your senses then. YOU should have known that once something happens, your life is over with!"
But then, all the good and bad memories, all jumbled together, came back to me. When we were at the Festival, creating my very first email, teaching me how to swim, you and your incredibly sad face at the alter, you saving me. You didn't abandon me. You didn't leave me alone. You were always there for me, and you were a person I could talk to. We never left each other, and I helped when I could. But this time, I really couldn't.
The next few hours you were in the operating room. You didn't move, and they said you weren't breathing. I was scared that you wouldn't wake up. There were tons of doctors and nurses rushing past. Patients stared, but all I could do was cry. Then I started thinking, "I should have told you to stay in. I should have told you to know better. I should have warned you. I thought that you were going to play on the streets only for a little it." Immediately anger turned into sadness. I was changing moods for the next couple of hours, but then it hit me: I wasn't really that mad. I was sad, but not as much as I was scared. I started to think a life without you. It would be horrid, and nothing will be fun anymore. Life would be black and white.
After the operation, doctors and nurses came rushing out and congratulating me, saying that he was safe. I was really relieved. I was so relieved I cried.
But then they told me that you were in a coma. I was expecting to go on a little date with you the following week. I guess you couldn't make it this time. You were always the one that was early. I was always late. This time, though, you would probably miss a whole year, maybe two years worth of fun. However, I wish you would get better real quick so we can go onto another date. I really want to have fun with you again. Until you wake up, I won't be at ease.
BUT then all the bad thoughts about you came again. I don't need to repeat them, I think you know. In the end, I figured I only wanted to say was
You may be childish, or trying to act spoiled...
But I thank you for being kind to me.
But I thank you for spending time with me.
But I thank you for teaching me new things, including lessons.
But I thank you for not letting me down.
But I thank you for not excluding me from what you are doing.
But I thank you for all the precious memories you have made.
But I thank you for loving me the way I loved you.

Remember, I love you and I always will. ~Yura
Iregyura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
May I rant, again?? Smile Well it's not really ranting, more like a plea, but still!!!! (As I told you, this ISN'T a rant, but I think it should fall somewhere under here....Maybe) Shocked And I'm really sorry for posting twice. Really. I mean it!!

To: The man in the red suit that comes down your chimney once a year
Subject: My wish

This year is not much different from the rest. Well, not really. Except a lot of things. So this year, I'm going to make a wish like I do every year. Well, almost. I guess many don't believe in you, and I'm not even sure if I do anymore, but you haven't done any harm to me with your elves. So I guess it's alright to write you a letter. I guess I better get on with it, right?
So, this year it's something really different. It's not any type of item, but a miracle. I know, miracles are hard to ask for, but this the best I can do. This year I wish for my neighbor to wake up. I know it's a really tough thing to do, besides, you can't really change fate. But it's been around a year. And I miss him.
I also want to spend a lot of time with him, especially this Christmas and New Year. I guess I've missed out too many holidays and things to say this, but I actually like them. Why I didn't go to these are because I felt...Well, let's just say that I've never went to a holiday party or something without him. It just doesn't feel right.
Oh, and, if it's possible, send him sweet dreams, OK? I know that asking him to wake up from a year-old slumber is kind of hard, but at least sweet dreams would do, right? Maybe my head's just too stuffed up with lovely manga, but I get this idea that he won't get good dreams. So, that's really what I want this winter. Nothing more, nothing less. I experienced real loss this year, and haven't been feeling that good recently. Please fulfill my wish, please~ Bouncy Heart
Plus, my neighbor's a good guy, just kind of weird at times. And I feel sorry for him. I just do. Plus, if he doesn't visit his parent's alter this year, I bet it'd kill him. So this one wish granted, please??? I won't ask for anything next year, or the year after that...So PLEASE!! I'm begging you!!!!!
I still believe that you're real, I just noticed that. Well, kind of. I wished for an iPod last year. I received one. But not from you...I guess it's because I didn't hang my stockings up? Well, anyways...Just this one wish, please??
Thank you Bouncy Heart ~Yura
*Note: For those confused about this letter and the one above it (also by me~) it's because I wrote the one on top about a year ago...Sorry, forgot to put the date. It's just because I found it one day. No wonder my grammar was really, really bad. Not that it's much better now.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote        
To: Math Teacher from hell (MTFH)

I have been trying my hardest in your class. I havent been talking as much and I do my work. So one day you are absent and when you come back 3 math assignments are due. I happened to leave my binder in the other classroom with my work in it. So I asked you politely if I may go get it. But NO you have to be an absolute bitch and tell me my work has to be in class and that now I am getting 3 zeros. So naturally, since I am on my period I scream "YOU HAVE TO YOU LET ME GO GET MY FUCKING FOLDER!!!!" so, you turn around with a stupid surprised look on your face and ask me what I said, so i say, "You have to let me go get my folder!" then you say, "Excuse me, I thought I heard you curse but I'm not sure. And why should I let you go get your binder if everyday I let you go to the bathroom, and now you're interupting the class and being rude." Well first of all bitch, I only asked to go twice this week and second of all, why wont you just let me get my work?!?! I mean I did it! Are you going to make me do it for nothing? That's BULLSHIT! And it doesnt help that my parents check my grade everyday on the parent acess, and that me and my mom got in an altercation and havent talked to each other for a week. So then you made me cry and make a fool of myself in front of the whole class, cause I am to weak to hold back my tears. Then the councilor told me that my parents would be understanding but he was dead wrong. They wouldnt shut up. and now they want me to apologize on monday, fat chance. GO DIE MATH TEACHER FROM HELL.

Hatefully your's truelly, Lexi<3
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
TO: my step mother

*Sigh* Sometimes you are really great..but sometimes your bitching and wining really just wears my dad down. He is a poor man that has worked in a factory for 35 years. Who are you to complain to him if he wants to sit in his chair for a little while. All you do is complain, complain, COMPLAIN. You are so spoiled. If you dont get something your way you slam things around and stamp and yell. But the more you yell the faster it goes in one ear and out the other. My goodness......

Sometimes I just want to slap your face or tell you, you are the biggest witch i have ever met.

Excuse me if I dont want to jump up and pick up the plastic bags in the chair. They can wait a couple minutes. If I want to rest for just a second before jumping to your command. Excuse me if I have to ever do laundry. I know I cant ever do it right.

Wow, I have never heard anyone complain about someone else's bras, but apparently I have ones that are too colorful and that is some kind of crime. Well... you are in your 60s what on earth is it to you? If I want a blue or red bra I will wear one. Just shut up about it already.

You think you work harder than anyone else, but you dont. You sit at a desk all day thats it. I work in a vets office running around my dad is on his feet all day. He works at a dangerous factory. Who are you to SAY. You think you do everything and are the only thing on this god forsaken earth that is worth something, but you arent. You are so self centered and jealous of everything.

If I do anything with my dad or for my aunt or anything you freak out and are evil for the rest of the day with jealousy. You act like you are 5 years old. What is the freaking deal?

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:06 am Reply with quote        
To: My Life - Stop Screwing Me Over

I don't have much to say. Life is sh!t, life is total bull. Almost as much of a b!tch as my sister.

Every good thing that happens makes 2 bad things occur. I have a headache, I think I'm gonna pass out. My classes are a pain and everything is kinda sucky right now. My aunt had a seizure related to her cancer and I'm not doing well in class.

I'm bored with my life and who I am. I need a change. I don't want to be so smart... I don't want to be so awake and aware of the world...

Make me stupid... Please make me stupid.... Maybe ignorance is bliss.

~Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quote        
To: College.

yes, i have been a terrible student for the last 2 years. Mostly my fault, a little not. Regardless. This year began well for me. Third year, I thought finally i might actually do as well as you all say i can.

But no.
you screw me over by hiring someone who is NOT a teacher. he is a god damn radio presenter. nice guy. cant teach. and it sucks because no one can tell you because none of us want to feel horrible for saying it! but its true...

i know my attendance has always been bad. but you cant expect me to sit through hours of shit bus services to sit in a classroom where i will learn sweet FA. I am not in the business of wasting my time on things like that.

To: the welsh exam board.

I hate all of you.
your retarded rules have destroyed all hope i have of passing media studies.
i hope you're happy. assholes.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quote        
*hugs all the ranters* I'm sorry D: (I does hope this is not spam)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quote        
To: A boy who says he loves me.

WHY are you such a godamn idiot? and what the hell is it you're so afraid of, anyway? You're a fool but I can't stop loving you and sometimes it makes me so mad at myself.

2 years, since this started. and YOURE the one who was always moving this forward. YOURE the one who made this happen. and I let it. So i guess we're as bad as eachother.

I always felt guilty because I thought she was sweet and a nice person. Turns out she's the kind of asshole that ditches on her own friends to hang out with some other guy. That just makes me more pissed off at you for staying with her.

Why am I only ever second best? are you just afraid things wouldnt work so well with me? Well, here's some news for you - it's not working that well with HER, is it? You say you're happy, but i dont believe you.

Everyone knows somethings going on. Your girlfriend is probably the only one who doesnt know. But you're too blind to see that you don't hide your feelings from everyone else half as well as you hide them from me.

Sort it out!

ecco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quote        
Dear boy, revisited.

So now theres more drama thrown into the mix, in the form of another girl.
why are you doing this to yourself? for someone so smart, youre very self-destructive.

youre too hung up on the past.
too scared of the good things that are right there in front of you.
too afraid to regret to take an honest chance.

i wish i didnt love you, sometimes. it would be much easier that way.
but love is what it is and i guess there's no escaping it. even knowing what i know now, i still cant stay angry at you. i also kinda wish you didnt have that sort of power over me.

i dont know, anymore. everyone says "give it a month", but a months a long time right now. i dont know if i can deal with this anymore. i hate seeing you trapping yourself in your own misery like this. but theres nothing i can do to fix it, is there...?

Lilleah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
Its a bit long but ive gone through some troubled times its an interesting story but WARNING theres some language not suitible for youngsters in here.
Cindy and Robert- Cindy I was always there for you with your disabilities and your depression. You WERE family. Where the HELL do you get off doing something so HORRID to someone who was only trying to help. You wanted to drive, I understand that but I did NOT tell my mother SHE DROVE BY and saw your car gone and was pissed, You know very well the doctor didn’t release you to drive. I had NO say in wether or not you could go to HER house for christmas it was all her decision I tried to calm her down. Did you care that you fired me from my very first job on christmas eve? All the wile I have worked for you I have had to barr my children in their room or else you would harrass me for them being to loud KNOWING they are AUTISITIC and have ADHD. CONSTANTLY having to yell at a four year old and 2 two year olds for being to loud when they walk just fails woman!!!! Then you have the gall to tell me I don’t raise them right??YOUVE NEVER HAD CHILDREN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW???? So you fire me and say I have 3 DAYS to get out? WTF!?!? Now you harrass me about getting out BEFORE the YEAR lease is up? Yeah be ready to be in more debt. And Harrass me about a water bill that has never been nor ever will be in my name or on my lease, and have the gall to be all nice and try to be a bum and borrow laundry soap cus you did too much laundry using up how much water and you are one person we are 5 we don’t use as much as you do I promise.
As for your low down cheating disgusting hording abusive husbannd, never worked a day in the 20 years ive known him while you worked 2 jobs everyday, yells at you constantly and you Married this man? Are you just ignorant? He lived off you for 20 plus years, when you had your anurism you refused to see that he was marrying you for what little money you had so he didn’t have to work . for you robert I give you the bird and tell you to go back to the rock you crawled out from under and fuck yourself. To you cindy I leave you with a very long painfully boring life with your colostomy bag and a husband that calls you a fat pig, with no family that cares anymore, thannk you for proving our family is nothing but crazies and drug addicts!
Thomas L Connally- I havnt seen my brother in over 15 years, ive seen my youngest brother 2 times in his whole life and you expect me to be happy to talk to you after I drive 1400 miles to arizona with a 4 month old grand child of yours(your first to my knowledge) knowing im going to be there for A night and you say you cant come see us cuz you have to work? HELLO every employer I know would have let you off to see your baby girl and her baby boy if we were only going to be in the state ONE NIGHT ONLY. Then you come back with ‘ well I have a life too I have a 7 year old son to take care of’ well daddy I thought I was part of your life but I guess that 3 year old little girl and her 7 year old brother wasn’t enough for you why is Joshy so much more important than Adam and I? I love you too daddy
Zachary J. Harrington- You and I were going to get married, till you got violent and kicked my ps2 across the damn room, you went out constantly you cussed at our 1 year old im sorry yes its done and always will be. Now you spread shit about me and my new boyfriend and I know it isnt the way you put it cuz you’ve been lying to me from the start and im sorry I would NEVER EVER get an abortion cuz you wanted me to . Now you hardly see your son and you have the gall to blame it on me? You know where I lived you know I wouldn’t deny you your son nor him you! Now you spread lies about me being a bitch I DON’T THINK SO ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!! Im sorry it didn’t work out I hoped it would but im better off with your ex best friend. And I dated him because I liked him and you took off to california. See that YOU LEFT ME when you took off to cali i said fuck it. Thank you for the donation I love my son to death . now get the hell out of my life.